Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Before you actually infuse, it tells you how the damage is changed, for better or worse.

The halberd scales with strength and dexterity normally, so making it heavy right now might not be worth it yet. Do you have a shriving stone? That can revert it to its normal state.

And then you can infuse later when your strength is higher.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My bad, I forgot how infusions effect low level characters.

Shoulda told ya raw is the way to go till you start specializing.

All is good, I have seven, six now. Im thinking either fire or raw. Both do more damage then I currently have.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Done with my Third straight week in the field! I’m tired as fuck, but I’m also making a name for myself here. Like such a good name that I’m even on the Company Commander’s radar! Got a recovery week and then it’s another like 6 weeks in the field

Reveal hidden contents

92E56BC5-B676-4928-A408-2F5D91F096C1.thumb.jpeg.c03ab23105c71c2c63e89f1e4d10925e.jpegBCCD016E-ED6E-4F21-8B5F-2469F61C6DAF.thumb.jpeg.8afcc07495045313c098b705470abca8.jpeg

Congrats, bud!

It’s another infusion like raw that is decent early game until you invest more points on something else.

Fire comes with the added benefit of stun locking certain enemies, like hollows.

Chaos Fire infusions scale with faith.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just got out of seeing Infinity War. I went in with lower expectations just because I could easily see how a movie like this might be bloated and hard to follow. I was thoroughly impressed, though, and found some of the characters’ stories and pairings way more engaging than I expected. I’m a little blown away by how good it was in relation to my expectations, and even just in general.

• Like 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Holy shit this is amazing, my grandmother was in the room talking to me so I went next to a wall and zoomed in to my character's hollow face and asked her to look at the screen.

She legit screamed.

So your Grandma is racist towards Hollows now XD

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

They both have some magic so they’re even there.

I don’t know why it took me so long to think about this, but I gotta disagree. Daric definitely beats Mila when it comes to magic. She only really understands one spell and doesn’t even have enough magicka to properly use it. She was trying to pick up on some more using the notes she’s taking from Valga, but so far she hasn’t successfully cast any.

Daric is actually pretty proficient in destruction magic iirc.

He only knows how to shoot a bolt and the armor spell.

Mila’s not a caster yet but she’s learning how to make scrolls, trap souls, enchanting stuff sort of, etc. she seems like she could possibly go further with Magic than he ever will.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He only knows how to shoot a bolt and the armor spell.

Mila’s not a caster yet but she’s learning how to make scrolls, trap souls, enchanting stuff sort of, etc. she seems like she could possibly go further with Magic than he ever will.

She might be better eventually, but I was thinking of them more as they are. Mila is only just starting to learn that stuff, and couldn’t do it without Valga’s help. I figured that she wouldn’t have that help in the poll scenario.

Here is the most hilarious way I’ve ever seen someone say that older women are better in the sack, by Benjamin Franklin:

Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

• Haha 2