Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yes, the swamp with the crabs has two paths. You could go either way and you really don’t have to go there but for the Souls and stuff, I’d recommend you do. 

From how you’re progressing though you probably could just skip it.

Son of a Bitch, I'm looking up the path.

Done with my Third straight week in the field! I’m tired as fuck, but I’m also making a name for myself here. Like such a good name that I’m even on the Company Commander’s radar! Got a recovery week and then it’s another like 6 weeks in the field

92E56BC5-B676-4928-A408-2F5D91F096C1.thumb.jpeg.c03ab23105c71c2c63e89f1e4d10925e.jpegBCCD016E-ED6E-4F21-8B5F-2469F61C6DAF.thumb.jpeg.8afcc07495045313c098b705470abca8.jpeg

• Like 3

Fuck:dntknw:

21 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Done with my Third straight week in the field! I’m tired as fuck, but I’m also making a name for myself here. Like such a good name that I’m even on the Company Commander’s radar! Got a recovery week and then it’s another like 6 weeks in the field

Hide contents

92E56BC5-B676-4928-A408-2F5D91F096C1.thumb.jpeg.c03ab23105c71c2c63e89f1e4d10925e.jpegBCCD016E-ED6E-4F21-8B5F-2469F61C6DAF.thumb.jpeg.8afcc07495045313c098b705470abca8.jpeg

Welcome back :) maybe it’s the mustache lol but you look older now.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That boss made Colonel quit his first character, it's his fucking doom XD

My first character that missed the pyromancer and had one weak fireball to rely on ;) 

Its an easy fight for a knight, killed him no problem.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That boss made Colonel quit his first character, it's his fucking doom XD

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My first character that missed the pyromancer and had one weak fireball to rely on ;) 

Its an easy fight for a knight, killed him no problem.

Yep, got hit a bunch but didn't die 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Back to the halberd I'm not seeing any options for quality infusions.

I got heavy, sharp, refined, raw, fire and poison.

Refined is what I meant by quality, my bad. They call builds that use refined infusions quality builds.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Your enjoying the gamer my dude? Most people don't do nearly as well as how your going on their first playthrough. I'm honestly impressed :clap:

Missed this comment, I wouldn't call it impressive. I trained and trained and trained for hours getting the hang of things.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Don't set your expectations high, I'm not anywhere near great at this yet.

You’re doing pretty well from the sound of it, Doc and Balrog hyped up the watchers of the abyss and you beat them just fine. 

They hyped up Pontiff for me and I beat dude in two attempts. You and I both use big weapons mainly, so we might fight similarly. I’d be interested to see if that’s the defining factor in what bosses people have trouble with and which ones they don’t.

• Like 1

I’m reading Collins post and realize that Trumps roast on Comedy Central was on in the background. That’s our fucking president, sitting with Snoop Dog as he’s talking about laying a bowl of food on the ground for this fat white chick to do her doggy style :rofl: 

This country, man. Love it.

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It feels like I'm doing less damage after infusion...

Well yea, that might happen if you don’t look at your stats first XD only pick heavy if you have good strength, sharp for dexterity and quality if you’ve invested in both.

If you still have less than 20 for both you’re better off just using base stats, or raw.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well yea, that might happen if you don’t look at your stats first XD only pick heavy if you have good strength, sharp for dexterity and quality if you’ve invested in both.

If you still have less than 20 for both you’re better off just using base stats, or raw.

I have 21 strength and 18 dexterity, my stat requirments are 16 strength and 12 dexterity.

Before you actually infuse, it tells you how the damage is changed, for better or worse.

The halberd scales with strength and dexterity normally, so making it heavy right now might not be worth it yet. Do you have a shriving stone? That can revert it to its normal state.

And then you can infuse later when your strength is higher.