Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

So skip the Second of the Deep for now? Its confusing because the guide said this.

1. After defeating the Deacons of the Deep Anri and Horace will appear at the Firelink Shrine. After talking with Anri in the Firelink Shrine they will head towards the Catacombs of Carthus.

I must’ve been wrong then. Do it after the Deacons, but before progressing to the next area after the goblet boss. 

4 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

High Lord Wolnir was easily my favorite fight thus far, him being dragged into the abyss was legit unnerving.

If you didn’t go into the smoldering lake first, you fucked up

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If you didn’t go into the smoldering lake first, you fucked up

You sure about that? He might be alright still if he hasn’t gone to Irithyll yet, and possibly even if he has. I think Anri is still in that spot after you kill Wolnir. He might’ve only fucked up the chance of telling her about Horace, not completing the overall questline.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

You sure about that? He might be alright still if he hasn’t gone to Irithyll yet, and possibly even if he has. I think Anri is still in that spot after you kill Wolnir. He might’ve only fucked up the chance of telling her about Horace, not completing the overall questline.

That is correct, my bad. 

8 hours ago, Centurion said:

@BigBossBalrog quick question bro, so me and Paige have been hunting all of Oahu for weeb shirts, because she’s a huge weeb XD, and we aren’t able to find what she’s looking for. Like She’s almost into your style of weeb, but she really just wants some anime titty shirts because she finds it funny and I was wondering if you knew where I might find anything like that lmao

I'm only half weeb XD The only anime products I buy are anime boxsets, and physical Visual Novels. Honestly I cringe if I see anyone wearing an anime shirt in public. I've seen some cute cosplayers though.

If you don't mind ordering online, Design by Humans have alot of anime graphic designs.

https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/best-anime/

And here's some generic anime stores in your region you could look at  (though I wouldn't be caught dead in any of them myself

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA788CA788&ei=5-LpWqr9Hqzc5gKTzLroBA&q=Oahu anime product&oq=Oahu+anime+product+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160k1.905.905.0.2269.1.1.0.0.0.0.81.81.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.80....0.Ji8YrAR-Cn8&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=21380810,-157926998,12431&tbm=lcl&rldimm=2252555012160800545&ved=0ahUKEwiLoNqVtefaAhWDt1kKHVpSCXQQvS4ISTAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:10#rlfi=hd:;si:2252555012160800545;mv:!1m3!1d95202.78977314806!2d-157.92699885!3d21.380809999999997!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i487!2i615!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:10

• Thanks 1

Holy shit so yea, if you don’t finish the fight quick enough or at least kill the tall dudes they’ll start channeling a spell that curses the whole room unless you interrupt them. Apparently that fight can be tough for people that don’t use weapons that can hit multiple people.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Holy shit so yea, if you don’t finish the fight quick enough or at least kill the tall dudes they’ll start channeling a spell that curses the whole room unless you interrupt them. Apparently that fight can be tough for people that don’t use weapons that can hit multiple people.

You never knew that? If I recall when we did it I told you about there super attack 

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You never knew that? If I recall when we did it I told you about there super attack 

Yeah, I literally had no idea what you were talking about. I just assumed you meant their fireballs, LOL.

48 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It was a little tough with my Halberd so on my second try knowing about the curse I used the Hollowslayer.

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So apparently people are pretty salty about the remastered dark souls saying people who already bought it are basically paying for an update.

Probably means no DS2,3 rolls. 

Hasn't the rolls already been confirmed to be Dark Souls 1?