Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

Where it shows weapon scaling, what does it say for the weapon? 

If it already seems like it scales better with strength, you’re better off using a heavy scale infusion, if it seems to lean dexterity, you’re better off with sharp infusion, and if its girls well with both, quality. However, in my opinion the real way to determine what to use is what your build is.

But since you don’t know what you’re going for just yet, yours would The reliant on the weapon itself.

For now, anyway.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Some people online say the red Hilted Holbert is a better version of what you’re using now, and it’s better as a 40 strength 40 Dexterity weapon. Meaning, a quality infusion

If you want to stick with that weapon however, strength, Dexterity, or quality will work.

I would say go heavy for now, or go sharp for now, and stick with The corresponding attribute, and later on if you want to switch to quality you can.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Where it shows weapon scaling, what does it say for the weapon? 

If it already seems like it scales better with strength, you’re better off using a heavy scale infusion, if it seems to lean dexterity, you’re better off with sharp infusion, and if its girls well with both, quality. However, in my opinion the real way to determine what to use is what your build is.

But since you don’t know what you’re going for just yet, yours would The reliant on the weapon itself.

For now, anyway.

I put so much into my halberd that unless the other halberds use the same weapon art I don't care for them.

The main thing going for me is that sweet reach, my main attack is the R1 thrust.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Some people online say the red Hilted Holbert is a better version of what you’re using now, and it’s better as a 40 strength 40 Dexterity weapon. Meaning, a quality infusion

If you want to stick with that weapon however, strength, Dexterity, or quality will work.

I would say go heavy for now, or go sharp for now, and stick with The corresponding attribute, and later on if you want to switch to quality you can.

I think I picked that up a ways back, didn't like how it's R1's weren't thrusts so I ignored it.

All right, go heavy then. It’s a safe bet. And after you get 1000 base health, which is 27 vigor,  and you have like, 30 endurance, start putting points and strength. 

You can also just alternate, then stop at 30. Or keep going till 40. Up to you. Really, you can go past that if you like, but there is a soft cap and I don’t think it’s really necessary.

• Thanks 1

If so, you’ll want to go back and explore every nook and cranny of that place as well, good spot for Sunbroing and invading :invader:

Well, not really actually. Only good thing about it is there’s plenty of people in that area so you find matchups easy.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If so, you’ll want to go back and explore every nook and cranny of that place as well, good spot for Sunbroing and invading :invader:

Well, not really actually. Only good thing about it is there’s plenty of people in that area so you find matchups easy.

I haven't even touched the goblet yet, did I miss it?!

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I haven't even touched the goblet yet, did I miss it?!

Yes, the swamp with the crabs has two paths. You could go either way and you really don’t have to go there but for the Souls and stuff, I’d recommend you do. 

From how you’re progressing though you probably could just skip it.

• Thanks 1