Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

Gonna piece that together since last time I didn't get to show the whole thing.

Only bad thing is my first attempt got a frontal riposte on his drake, which is cooler than how I beat the first phase on my second attempt. Ah well lol. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Gonna piece that together since last time I didn't get to show the whole thing.

Only bad thing is my first attempt got a frontal riposte on his drake, which is cooler than how I beat the first phase on my second attempt. Ah well lol. 

I feel like that happens every time I beat a boss in these games. It always looks sloppy as hell when I win, making for embarrassing videos, while the times that I lose are often pretty slick but end badly because of some stupid mistake.

Pretty much exactly what happened, lol, I panicked and didnt time my roll right for the heal. First attempt went fine otherwise. Maybe a bit sloppy in the opening but that was because Zwei. I'm surprised at how much damage the hollowslayer does to bosses though. Worked much better even if Zwei does do more damage and stun easier, hence the riposte on the first attempt

Hell the second attempt almost seemed too clean with it actually. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Aww, no hilarious voice over this time? :P 

That little bow you did as he died made it look like Baldur was giving the NK a little kiss on the cheek. XD Otherwise, badass. You made a lot of that look much easier than it is.

XD Wasnt as intense this time lol, I'd literally tried to beat him for over half a weekend back then.

So, I better have made it seem easy XD Considering I have a lot of experience and all XDXD 

As for the bow, well....

No homo XDXDXD 

:invader:

So we had a range yesterday, both day and night shoots and I went to sleep in the rain on an iron grate at 02 this morning and woke up at 05 to come man this guard post by myself until 12-16 today. Then we are staying the night again and closing the range tomorrow. Wish me luck... I’m fucking sucking right now. Also I have a second date (as in with the same girl) this weekend so shit ain’t to bad lmao.

Edit: Oh and we found out yesterday that next week during team sticks (field event) SMA Daly, the highest enlisted person in the FUCKING ARMY is coming to speak with us (E-1 to E4 i.e. Junior enlisted)while we are conducting training in the field...

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 3

Fuck:dntknw:

Been casually following some YT discussions on the civil war again. I saw the best justification I've ever seen for why a person, playing a Dunmer, joined the imperials:

Neither is right and both deserve to fall. However I play a Dunmer who joins the Empire. Not because Ulfric is WAAAYCIST or anything like that. I do it because the Empire is doomed and Skyrim deserves to be tied to it as it collapses. Skyrim and the Nords are deeply connected to the Septim Empire. They have NO RIGHT whatsoever to just check out because they arent allowed to worship TALOS senpai anymore (the one thing I agree with the Thalmor on is that Talos is NOT a god, hes just a powerful ancestor).

Over the many centuries Skyrim invested heavily in the Empire and it subjugating other provinces. Skyrim, Cyrodiil, The Empire and the Thalmor all need to fall and fall HARD.

• Haha 1

Gotta admit, that’s my new favorite (kinda) pro Imperial argument I’ve seen. XD Many Dunmer of Morrowind would indeed just see Talos as a powerful ancestor of humans.

I don’t agree about the “no right” part, obviously, and I think a Dunmer calling the Nords out for benefiting off of oppression is a pot calling the kettle black, but I can respect the fact that they simply see the Nords as enemies who they’d like to see fall. The Dunmer have plenty of good reasons to dislike nearly everyone else in Tamriel.

• Like 1

Yea at most I can understand the perspective of “you created the problem as well”. It’s not really a justification though, since siding with the people you dislike to spite some other people you dislike is incredibly petty and is more of an excuse than anything when they’re now the main entity opposing the very Empire he’s harping on about.

edit: aside from the Thalmor of course

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

is incredibly petty and is more of an excuse than anything when they’re now the main entity opposing the very Empire he’s harping on about.

I agree with this especially. For all their hatred for the Empire, the Dunmer never stood against it from Tiber Septim all the way up to Martin. Even at the height of their power, the best they did was support the Nerevarine while knowing his actions were prophesied to drive the outlanders from Morrowind.

At least Ulfric is actively doing something about it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That level of pettiness likely would befit a Dunmer though

Exactly. :lol: Not sure how they get past the empire trying to cut their head off.

Anyway, I thought it honest and a lot more appropriate than the usual "the empire are the good guys" bullshit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

Exactly. :lol: Not sure how they get past the empire trying to cut their head off.

Anyway, I thought it honest and a lot more appropriate than the usual "the empire are the good guys" bullshit.

The Empires are the good guys though 

Look at this evil white man he's clearly Hitler 

ulfric_dance_by_purple256-d4q55ps.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ulfric: “You certainly aren’t the good guys.”

Tullius: “Perhaps you’re right.”

:P 

Tullius is just being modest. Unlike Ulfric the Egotist.

Damn this is starting to sound like Beth. I'm fucking out before Elven Princess and Treng come :duelbow:

"I'm just gonna say people here don't know nearly as much as what they think they do. Currenty, evidence has swayed to no feathers compared to feathers for integument on adult rex, that is the factual oversimplification of the matter. Most paleontologists we have discussed the matter with say feathers are now unlikely. Stay tuned for the rex redesign stream." 

So the so called "crackpot" theory is now being commonly agreed to be true in the last week. Fucking Trex had scales not feathers! Jurassic Park has been vindicated!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"I'm just gonna say people here don't know nearly as much as what they think they do. Currenty, evidence has swayed to no feathers compared to feathers for integument on adult rex, that is the factual oversimplification of the matter. Most paleontologists we have discussed the matter with say feathers are now unlikely. Stay tuned for the rex redesign stream." 

So the so called "crackpot" theory is now being commonly agreed to be true in the last week. Fucking Trex had scales not feathers! Jurassic Park has been vindicated!

To build onto this, this is what scientist think it probably looked like now (until the next few years...)

Tyrannosaur+Witton+2017+low+res.jpg

Tyrannosaur+Witton+2017+detail+1.jpg

• Like 1