Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

I gotta go to work an hour in a half/2hours early for that very reason too. It’s hell going across our bridge. And one incident slows down miles of traffic.

Mainly because Charleston ain’t that big.

Ill take it over Dallas traffic though

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And that's enough playing of that :vaultboy:

I was at a computer console, hear a blink, and the fucker just appears screeching down the hallway, and one shots me while I fucking scream. Nearly had a heart attack...I fucking hate Xenomorphs. *Shudders* 

I don’t understand why you don’t just kill it with a cargo loader mech suit.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t understand why you don’t just kill it with a cargo hauling mech suit.

I have only have a fucking revolver, i'll do more blowing my brains out then damaging the Alien XD Don't even trust the vents anymore.

I got past it by letting it eat the person who was begging for my help, and snunk around them, feel like a dick XD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And that's enough playing of that :vaultboy:

I was at a computer console, hear a blink, and the fucker just appears screeching down the hallway, and one shots me while I fucking scream. Nearly had a heart attack...I fucking hate Xenomorphs. *Shudders* 

It's the one thing left that I still occasionally albeit very rarely have a nightmare of. Got over Pennywise finally, but Xenomorphs, still fucking terrifying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It's the one thing left that I still occasionally albeit very rarely have a nightmare of. Got over Pennywise finally, but Xenomorphs, still fucking terrifying. 

I used to have nightmares all the time about them. I was telling Doc I think I had a dream about one stalking me last night, but I cant know for sure because I was so scared I willed myself awake before I could see it XD

And somehow one is more terrifying than lots. Last dream I had of them, they were breaking into my triple wide lol, but I at least was fighting back.

The times it was just one though, I never got a good look at it, just a sense of dread and knowing it was somewhere near. Those dreams are the worst.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Never got nightmares of them, but even I admit there's this one picture of Pennywise that always unnerved me.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And somehow one is more terrifying than lots. Last dream I had of them, they were breaking into my triple wide lol, but I at least was fighting back.

The times it was just one though, I never got a good look at it, just a sense of dread and knowing it was somewhere near. Those dreams are the worst.

Same goes for the movies. If there are a bunch (Aliens, AvP, Resurrection), you’re in for a hardcore slaughterfest where a team of badasses uses futuristic weapons to mow them down by the dozens.

But if there is only one (Alien, Alien 3) you know shit is gonna be real. It’s like a game of cat and mouse where humans never get to be the cat and occasionally get xenoraped.

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Same goes for the movies. If there are a bunch (Aliens, AvP, Resurrection), you’re in for a hardcore slaughterfest where a team of badasses uses futuristic weapons to mow them down by the dozens.

But if there is only one (Alien, Alien 3) you know shit is gonna be real. It’s like a game of cat and mouse where humans never get to be the cat and occasionally get xenoraped.

To be fair coincidentally, every time there's one alien, everyone is a civilian and/or has access to really (if at all) shitty weapons XD

You guys should see how people drive here on Oahu... like Monday when I was driving around with Paige, some bitch straight pulled out in front of us without a care or a bit of remorse despite the fact that my ass had to cut the wheel so hard we turned diagonal in the street and almost popped the curb

Fuck:dntknw:

21 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Awful? None may be a god of purity and goodness, but I don’t see how they’re that bad.

You have a better perspective on them than I do since you’ve actually played those games and know who they are, but to me, schemes, murder, perversion, and decay are all qualifiers for someone being that bad.

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That said, I won’t do it in a strange area that I’m not used to. Especially not in North Carolina where Gina lives, them Niggas cannot drive. 

I almost died literally. This bitch cut me off so fucking hard, and sent my chicken biscuits  I picked up from Bojangles into the window shield

I won't deny it. Never been in a car accident in my life, not even a fender bender, including in California and New York City- but in 2 1/2 years in NC, I've been in several near misses, had one car totaled because some asshole rear ended me, and just this week nearly got flattened by a speeding pickup driver (while walking). All of this just in the area where I work and live.

What really gives me nightmares is that the Mexican kids in my neighborhood play in the street. Had a date once that left my house around 10pm, I told him "watch out for the Mexican kids" and no joke, he almost ran one over when the kid darted out in front of him on his bike. At 10 o'clock at night.

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You have a better perspective on them than I do since you’ve actually played those games and know who they are, but to me, schemes, murder, perversion, and decay are all qualifiers for someone being that bad.

Schemes and perversion to me depends on the perspective of the individual for how bad they are. Meaning one man’s perversion is another man’s missionary XD 

But yea, I had no idea what any of this was about, I just picked which one seemed the most appealing. The one I would’ve picked had magic in it so that was out. And I never much cared for gods of war and violence alone.

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Schemes and perversion to me depends on the perspective of the individual for how bad they are. Meaning one man’s perversion is another man’s missionary XD 

The debate on the first page made the god of schemes sound more like a god of backstabbing everyone including those loyal to you, so meh. I don’t really care about any of these anyway.

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be honest, they all sounded absolutely awful. I just picked it because no one else did. 

Papa Nurgle is the only Chaos God who genuinely gives a fuck about his followers, so you picked well XD He shows his love by giving you horrible plagues and sicknesses but it's the thought that counts....

500px-Nurgle.jpg

26 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Papa Nurgle is the only Chaos God who genuinely gives a fuck about his followers, so you picked well XD He shows his love by giving you horrible plagues and sicknesses but it's the thought that counts....

500px-Nurgle.jpg

You think anyone with HIV calls him Daddy Nurgle?