Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You guys should play horror games, being scared is the best kind of gaming rush XD Been playing Alien Isolation and I just want to hide in a dark corner and cry. 

Considering that Hellblade and Bloodborne are the only games I’ve touched in the last month, I’d say I’m doing fine on that count.

29 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I typed its but autocorrect likes to screw me, last time I was able to fix a horrible autocorrect before Colonel could see it. He'd never let me hear the end of it.

Colonel always tries to blame it on Siri, too. :P I kid, I kid.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can’t be on my phone when I have a girl in the car, they get offended XD 

Amanda didn’t care though, already told her what I was doing. 

I'm just real anal about folks being on their phone and driving, everyone I've seen that does it is a piss poor driver.

Normally I’d agree, and I don’t want to be the cliché Texter and driver that says this, but, with that in mind, I’m a hell of a driver. 

In fact, I’d say that if I’m focusing on the chick rather than my phone, I am worse of a driver because then I’m trying to show off for them, LOL.

I come from a family of truck drivers. 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

That said, I won’t do it in a strange area that I’m not used to. Especially not in North Carolina where Gina lives, them Niggas cannot drive. 

I almost died literally. This bitch cut me off so fucking hard, and sent my chicken biscuits  I picked up from Bojangles into the window shield

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

That said, I won’t do it in a strange area that I’m not used to. Especially not in North Carolina where Gina lives, them Niggas cannot drive. 

I almost died literally. This bitch cut me off so fucking hard, and sent my chicken biscuits  I picked up from Bojangles into the window shield

You'd hate it in Georgia, Atlanta is the most insane shit. When I was younger (Still holds true) even though I wasn't driving, going through Atlanta was seriously stressful.

• Like 1

I always felt that way about Nashville. I got pretty good at driving there, but a lot of the drivers there are terrible. You almost have to leave an hour early when crossing the city because there was a decent chance one of the main roads would be backed up because of a crash. 

• Like 1