Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I plan to get the remaster but my 2009 pc can't handle it, so Im getting it for Xbox One.

You can get three right now. I havent played the first one yet, you don't really need to, works well as a standalone. 

The remastered's standards for being modern are basically from DS2 and 3.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oof.

Meh just pick a platform. If your pc can run Dark Souls 3, I'll gladly help you out. For realzies lol. Though I really think you should go it alone your first playthrough but if you absolutely need it, I'll help you if you're stuck.

If not, go console. Doc and Balrog both have it on console.

Multiplayer's not really the main pull to the game, for me anyway. It's just good for extra flavor and replayability.

You'll probably be hating the multiplayer aspect at first until you git gud.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Meh just pick a platform. If your pc can run Dark Souls 3, I'll gladly help you out. For realzies lol. Though I really think you should go it alone your first playthrough but if you absolutely need it, I'll help you if you're stuck.

If not, go console. Doc and Balrog both have it on console.

Multiplayer's not really the main pull to the game, for me anyway. It's just good for extra flavor and replayability.

You'll probably be hating the multiplayer aspect at first until you git gud.

I've seen its stat requirements, I can run it... But even in te lowest settings it'd lag like hell.

Its also not so much as being helped out, games are so much more fun when you're talking and playing with friends.

DS isnt really that kind of game. I mean, I agree, I've done it a few times now with Balrog, but I wouldn't have done that my first playthrough. First playthrough is sacred. You do your duty, and you do it alone. 

Unless you're casul.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

DS isnt really that kind of game. I mean, I agree, I've done it a few times now with Balrog, but I wouldn't have done that my first playthrough. First playthrough is sacred. You do your duty, and you do it alone. 

Unless you're casul.

Chugging by.

Don't know, if he does its the EA made ones which I don't like.

Of course.

I was laughing with Tijhan yesterday: It'd be cheaper to by a PS4 slim 1TB by itself vs a PS4 slim 1TB with Star Wars Battlefront bundled on Amazon :rofl: They cant even give that shit away.

I might have asked before, do any of you guys (Except colonel because no xbox) own Black ops 1 or 2?

Having a zomvies craving.

Even if I did, I was never a Black Ops fan.

MW 1, 2 and 3 were for me the last good Cock of Doodie games. 

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Demon Prince took me three tries today. Bastard’s second phase was harder than I remembered.

Ugh, I got that shit coming up soon. Should be easier though, since I'm not doing this on NG+ this time. 

Edit: Only really tried it twice though and then I got tired of souls for a while. 

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Demon Prince took me three tries today. Bastard’s second phase was harder than I remembered.

Tips? The first phase is fine, the second one I didn't get any practice for but I remember staying up close didn't work.

Tips? The first phase is fine, the second one I didn't get any practice for but I remember staying up close didn't work.

Lol Keep trying to stay up close. XD Keeping your distance basically turns the fight from challenging to impossible. You’re gonna want to roll between his legs to get behind him, and dodge forward under all of his melee attacks. Whenever he flies up in the air, immediately start sprinting in his direction and avoid/dodge his aerial attacks until he lands. When he does, just repeat the first part.

I never learned how to properly counter his meteor attacks besides running like crazy and getting lucky, but the fire beam is easy to roll through and you can punish it hard.

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Lol Keep trying to stay up close. XD Keeping your distance basically turns the fight from challenging to impossible. You’re gonna want to roll between his legs to get behind him, and dodge forward under all of his melee attacks. Whenever he flies up in the air, immediately start sprinting in his direction and avoid/dodge his aerial attacks until he lands. When he does, just repeat the first part.

I never learned how to properly counter his meteor attacks besides running like crazy and getting lucky, but the fire beam is easy to roll through and you can punish it hard.

Ok, so stay close when dodging all his attacks basically except the meteor one, my mistake was trying to run away when avoiding attacks.

Ok, so stay close when dodging all his attacks basically except the meteor one, my mistake was trying to run away when avoiding attacks.

Yeah, don’t run from any of his attacks. Just keep on him. It may even be the same for the meteor, but I never managed it properly. Weirdly enough, I don’t think he even used that attack in the round that I killed him. 

First fight, he straight up one-hit me with the firebeam from across the arena because I wasn’t expecting it. Second fight, he spammed meteors at me and it was bad. Third fight, he only really used the beam and his shorter range fire attacks, but those were easier to learn how to avoid.

• Like 1