Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck em

Know what that is so late from release? That's a transparent business move. People probably havent been buying that shit as of late and so they had little reason not to pull them. Now they can make it look like they learned their lesson so gullible people will buy the rest of their crap now.

The game sold a ton, so it's not like there begging people to buy there game. I dont know maybe i'm less cynical, maybe they actually learned a lesson. Motive or not, glad it's gone.

For me, aside from CDPR there is no "forgiveness" or any such other personal emotions for the decisions of gaming companies. There's an interest, or lack there of and that's that. If they in their next venture show they really did learn their lesson and leave out the microtransactions, then I'll probably consider buying their games more than I did for Shadow of War. Nothing more nothing less. It's no longer any more personal for me than refusing to go to a restaurant because my fries were cold. 

I've just come to accept that the publishers for most gaming companies is who I'm dealing with now moreso than the actual developers. Investing more emotion in it than just a consideration for a possible purchase sets you up for disappointment. That includes TES at this point, I'm attached to the series but Beth has long since lost my trust. They're just another gaming company for me now that owns the rights to a series I've been attached to for a long time.

So I'm fully prepared for them to reveal something that takes TES 6 off of my already very short "day one purchase" list.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

44 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Gryaznaya amerikanskaya sobaka, ty menya poymal!

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He wrote, with perfect spelling. It was then that CKB wondered, is it only English spelling he fucks up?

Commie confirmed indeed

Balrog, can you do me a favor and spell Cyrodiil without copy and pasting real quick

Fuck:dntknw:

Dumb ass France, I whooped their ass with shitty militia riflemen in Empire Total War, take Paris and what do they do against me?

Send two priests to disrupt my public order in the recently conquered middle east, however instead of causing problems they're converting the Islamic population and helping public order.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

What the fuck is with your room? Doesn't the army make you bounce a coin off the bed or some shit?

No? Lmao that shit doesn’t exist. Lmao plus it’s day one back from a four day weekend and I’m still recievkng packages of my shit every day. Don’t judge me XD all the camo stuff is equipment that I’m setting up for ranges this week, the clothes in the box are my civilians from home that I’m folding and putting away and the clothes on the floor got picked up and put in the laundry about ten minutes after that picture.

Fuck:dntknw: