Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Any positives of Halo 5 is beyond outweighed by it's negatives.

But unlocking his older skins? Hell that redeems it.

Your damn right the Arbiter was awesome. Best part of the campaign. The guy is 1 v 3 assassins with just his sword and kills all of them himself.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Shit, you get the energy sword in the old games people feared you...unless they had a shotgun ;)

I always had a shotgun XD 

If I didn't, I was looking for it so I could lone wolf the rest of the game. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well...there's Dead or Alive...but *shudders* I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole unless you want to go on a FBI list.

Lol I played it, not sure what you mean. There was a lot of anime boobs flying everywhere and shit but it was a fun fighting game, for the time. No yuri or kiddy tits that I remember.

That time being when xbox 360 pretty much had nothing good to play but Halo 2 and Oblivion XD one of which wasn't even a 360 game of course. That was a good year and change into their release too.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol I played it, not sure what you mean. There was a lot of anime boobs flying everywhere and shit but it was a fun fighting game, for the time. No yuri or kiddy tits that I remember.

That time being when xbox 360 pretty much had nothing good to play but Halo 2 and Oblivion XD one of which wasn't even a 360 game of course. That was a good year and change into their release too.

About that....there's a certain character (MarieI think her name is) She looks like twelve (and the devs got super pissed when Western media attacked them), and you can pimp her out in bikini's like the other characters. She even stared in their "Beach extreme" subseries. Really creepy.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

and that she "wasn't for western audiences" :rofl:

Of that we can be sure.

I looked at her description. 4 foot 10? Really. I’m not even sure my coworker Elvia is that short and she’s damn short. 

18 my fucking ass, that bitch is like, 10.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You need to Git Gud and get Souls for PC. I'll even help you. Just got my mound maker covenant pass...

Look at you! Just a few years ago, I was saying the same thing to you, and your like "Nah the game isn't good and it aint for me!" Now look, a converted Souls fan XD

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Look at you! Just a few years ago, I was saying the same thing to you, and your like "Nah the game isn't good and it aint for me!" Now look, a converted Souls fan XD

I never said it wasn't good, lol I said I wasn't interested in it and it wasn't for me :P Which at the time was absolutely true. Tbh the only reason a game like this appealed to me recently was because I had my fill of picking flowers and the like in Skyrim and missed the competitive side of gaming.

I missed pwning newbs.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You need to Git Gud and get Souls for PC. I'll even help you. Just got my mound maker covenant pass...

Dark Souls doesn't track your buttons. Mk9 ai avove easy does, they block 99 percent of all attacks and do their own unblockable ones at perfect moments every time.

Im done with MK9 for now, I remember why I stopped playing. 

59 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gud. Guuuuud. :evil:

XD Honestly the only time I'll ever use it is on Balrog. I like to be consistent. I'll go between Sunbroing and getting tongues for my mistress but dont got time for getting attacked by npc enemies when I'm trying to gank, or players when I'm trying to sunbro.

56 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Dark Souls doesn't track your buttons. Mk9 ai avove easy does, they block 99 percent of all attacks and do their own unblockable ones at perfect moments every time.

Im done with MK9 for now, I remember why I stopped playing. 

Souls doesn't need to track your buttons, the first time you fight them, they just shit on you anyway because WHY DIDN'T YOU DOOOOOOODDDGEEE