Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

it’s useful if you have a decoy card and that medic card already dead. Then drawing Yen allows you to bring her back and pocket her later for the third round, if there even is one and you’re not forced to use her in the second.

It’s just one more option you’ve got, which early on before you’ve got like, four or five different spy cards is a godsend on hard.

That and the AI sometimes is pretty damn smart and oftentimes, especially on hard, they’ll always save their best stuff for last as well, so either you resign early and throwaway the round or they’ll force you to drop better cards.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Why’s that not useful, it’s an easy extra few points, 10 if you saved your leader ability to double siege cards attack.

So you get a summon, another summon, and a cool 17 total extra points not counting whatever card you brought back which may even be another siege card.

All that’s very useful on the last phase.

Anyway, I didn’t put that out there as a game winning strategy, I just said it to say the Yen card with other resurrect cards gives you more options in general, that being one of them.

Even if one option ain’t all that useful to you, it’s still an option that can come in handy making that card more versatile in a deck despite not having 10 or 15 points like the other special cards. Which is why often times I’d rather draw Yen than the others. That’s all.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Why’s that not useful, it’s an easy extra few points, 10 if you saved your leader ability to double siege cards attack.

So you get a summon, another summon, and a cool 17 total extra points not counting whatever card you brought back which may even be another siege card.

All that’s very useful on the last phase.

Because my Dun Banner medic is almost never in play in the first or second. If I redeploy her, it's with a decoy card. 

It depends on what faction I’m against and how my starting hand looks. Ideally, if I’m up against anyone but Scoia’tael, I like to open strong, bait out scorches, and either get my opponent to use up way too many cards in the first round or surrender early and let me hit them with a bunch of spy cards at once to stack up my hand.

If they’re Scoia’tael I never do that last part, because they’re bound to have a shitload of healers who will swipe my spies. In that case I like to save them for the end.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I was being sarcastic lol. 

That’s one brand of “evil” I don’t care to explore. My brand is more about doing what’s necessary, or being an agent of chaos and change. Or spiteful and vengeful.

Me as well XD

Well the world is being consumed by another iceage, and the selling point of the game is being forced to take extremely...extreme actions to preserve order and civilization.