Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

1 hour ago, BTCollins said:

What happened to the other theme?

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dunno. Colonel’s working on it though. 

Fix'd ;) 

Was getting it ready for an update for the site, but I gotta go to work now so I'll wait till later to do that.

All themes back up, default one's the one with the stack of books. The other one that's just one book opened up is there too if anyone likes that better, along with all the generic Skyrim ones. I prefer that one personally for PC and this one for mobile. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

My one goal is to become good at parrying so I can be the most frustrating person to fight.

They’re really not that frustrating, I just switch to my Zweihander and two hand that bitch if I see they have a parry shield.

Two handed R1 attacks are not parryable

Or you could just not spam attacks, and keep them guessing. Or pick a weapon that is hard to Parry

• Like 1

To be clear it’s the Zwei two handed R1s that aren’t parryable. Pretty sure that’s the case for any ultra greatsword, probably the same for greathmmers and axes too, certain ones but I don’t use those enough to know.

the other attacks they do even two handed are parryable tho like roll strikes. And if they have their shield up it’s always parryable.

Btw the system makes it a pain in the ass for me to donate because you’re not supposed to donate to yourself lol so don’t think if we haven’t hit the goal we’re in trouble, I just pay the rest once the company sends me an invoice for the monthly due.

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Colonel is still offended me and Doc had a...few laughs at his expense when he went through it XD

And Balrog is afraid to duel me now XD 

Who can blame him tho:

Balrog wants noooone of this lol. He afraid to catch tha Zwei XD All 84 inches of it.

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oh my god I'm loving this game, getting my ass kicked by the first boss but each time I fight him I learn more. Fourth time got him to half health, taking a break to eat dinner.

The first boss in all Souls games is there to teach you, and give you a tiny taste of whats to come. Make sure to explore alot, everywhere. The game is full of secrets.

• Like 1