Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

He’s offline so he won’t be seeing the vast majority of the actually useful ones.

Ah right, like I said you should probably wait till you can get online. It's small but it's still a part of the souls experience. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Granted I get why they're like that, but they act like they didn't have a hand in creating their situation and like it was all the human's fault, and instead of doing something about it, they just hobo around Thedas, shooting at innocent people that have nothing to do with any of their baggage. 

Like, nigga. I don't have anything to do with elven hardships, but I know it's rude as fuck to park your tacky ass tents and land boats near my city in my woods and point arrows at me n shit for passing by.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Granted I get why they're like that, but they act like they didn't have a hand in creating their situation and like it was all the human's fault, and instead of doing something about it, they just hobo around Thedas, shooting at innocent people that have nothing to do with any of their baggage. 

Like, nigga. I don't have anything to do with elven hardships, but I know it's rude as fuck to park your tacky ass tents and land boats near my city in my woods and point arrows at me n shit for passing by.

The first Dilema is your friend holding up some random humans (treasure hunters) and he's like "Yeah coldsteel, i'm going to fucking kill you shemlens" and i'm just like "Dude WTF?!"

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The first Dilema is your friend holding up some random humans (treasure hunters) and he's like "Yeah coldsteel, i'm going to fucking kill you shemlens" and i'm just like "Dude WTF?!"

:rofl: Exactly. I get distrusting humans, sure. Humans are dicks.

But damn, tone that shit down just a tad, Malcolm. 

If you ever get as far as the dlc, they have one of the best weapons in that class for pvp and pve. They all tend to be pretty good if not for the simple fact that not a lot of people use them so the weapon moveset isn't as well known.

Only reason I don't use them is theyre just not my style. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If you ever get as far as the dlc, they have one of the best weapons in that class for pvp and pve. They all tend to be pretty good if not for the simple fact that not a lot of people use them so the weapon moveset isn't as well known.

Only reason I don't use them is theyre just not my style. 

Don't have any doc thus far.