Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

@Celan

Heres a solution for ya though I'm not sure if I want to do this or not... the power... too much.

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1054

edit: NVM it only sells the big name cards so its pretty much only for if you missed something via a quest. Just buy the Triss one and then leave it be.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just fucking finished God of War. It's a fucking masterpiece. But the ending is such a fucking tease. It's massive game (there's even indepth side quests and optional super bosses, entire optional zones), but they saved so fucking much. Guess i'll have to wait another five years for the sequel. 

The best part, however, is the father son relationship. It's so well done. One of the best i've seen.

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Just fucking finished God of War. It's a fucking masterpiece. But the ending is such a fucking tease. It's massive game (there's even indepth side quests and optional super bosses, entire optional zones), but they saved so fucking much. Guess i'll have to wait another five years for the sequel. 

The best part, however, is the father son relationship. It's so well done. One of the best i've seen.

Ive been watching a no commentary play through on youtube.

I've just gotten past Mimir being brought back to life and his conversation to the World Serpent.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Damn son. Three fucking days?! XD 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Damn son. Three fucking days?! XD 

I've been binge playing it for three fucking days XD I had exams, so I took the week off for work. I've been chugging Doritos and Moutain Dew to sustain me. I feel horrible XDIt was fucking worth it though...

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ive been watching a no commentary play through on youtube.

Reveal hidden contents

I've just gotten past Mimir being brought back to life and his conversation to the World Serpent.

Dude dont do that, just get a playstation.

I'm getting one next month.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I've been binge playing it for three fucking days XD I had exams, so I took the week off for work. I've been chugging Doritos and Moutain Dew to sustain me. I feel horrible XDIt was fucking worth it though...

You took a week off work to study for exams but spent three days binge playing a game? XD

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Celan said:

You took a week off work to study for exams but spent three days binge playing a game? XD

I'm a petty, mortal with mortal failings! We can't all be Kratos XD 

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dude dont do that, just get a playstation.

I'm getting one next month.

Honestly this...the game is worth it.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

In our defense, the Greek gods are usually even more petty than mortals. :P 

"This queen bragged her daughter was more pretty then me, so i'm going to turn her into a monster, ruin her family, and cause horrible suffering!" 

The Greek Gods are some of the most petty things in existence XD

44 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

insaaane

I love when he breaks out the .50 BMG, Lol. Have you seen his video on the Hudson 9mm? That’s the handgun I thought you might like, so if you’re still curious about it, you may like his take. If nothing else, it’s fun watching him shoot shit. :P 

There’s also an older video with an FN SCAR that really made me want to buy one. But they’re so damned expensive. XD 

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I love when he breaks out the .50 BMG, Lol. Have you seen his video on the Hudson 9mm? That’s the handgun I thought you might like, so if you’re still curious about it, you may like his take. If nothing else, it’s fun watching him shoot shit. :P 

There’s also an older video with an FN SCAR that really made me want to buy one. But they’re so damned expensive. XD 

I actually just got done watching that XD It's so dang nifty, I can hear the sound difference clear as day with my headset.

Link that SCAR one, I love the SCAR-H.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Link that SCAR one, I love the SCAR-H.

I looked and realized it wasn’t a SCAR, it was the Bushmaster ACR. Another super badass rifle that is out of my budget. Lol

The video is like five years old, though, and you can tell he’s gotten a lot better at what he does since then. Still a neat gun.

Also notice the old simpler videos have less dislikes. Man people are such haters, I like all the extra commentary and jokes in the newer ones, makes it funner to watch. 

But in either case he does a fantastic job showcasing his shit.

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also notice the old simpler videos have less dislikes. Man people are such haters, I like all the extra commentary and jokes in the newer ones, makes it funner to watch. 

But in either case he does a fantastic job showcasing his shit.

I reckon it's not even just people who hate that stuff. It's just that his viewership has gone up considerably since then, into the millions now. So while he might be getting a few hundred more dislikes per video than he used to, he gets many thousands more likes. 

That, and guns are an even hotter issue nowadays than they were back then, and there are probably more people who will downvote based on that alone, even though the videos themselves are completely nonpolitical.