• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

I always thought people trying to rationale death to make themselves feel better by saying "it's a quick death"  to always rub me the wrong way, so I made it an equally horriftying option to her. Yeah sticking an arrow in his neck means he dies somewhat quickly, but that still would tramautize anyone, especially someone who considers their honor-code, their lifeblood.

When I was writing it, I thought the Count was trying to permeantly seal her loyalty to her family by taking that final step (And to mankind in his mind) by killing an Elven child for it.

I have a feeling that he would have eventually brought her in on his plans if she’d gone through with it. Her brother probably did, didn’t he?

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

I have a feeling that he would have eventually brought her in on his plans if she’d gone through with it. Her brother probably did, didn’t he?

Most likely. And I think he did it willing. 

I kinda hinted that her father like's that thing about her; her "purity" as a warrior, an idea that he can no longer follow because of the burden of having to look after his peopled.  But then again, while he slapped his son, he let said son beat the shit out of his daughter despite knowing she was on her peroid to prove a point. Father of the year XD

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Most likely. And I think he did it willing. 

I kinda hinted that her father like that thing about her; her "purity" as a warrior, an idea that he can no longer follow because of the burden of having to look after his peopled.  But then again, while he slapped his son, he let said son beat the shit out of his daughter despite knowing she was on her peroid to prove a point. Father of the year XD

The most unfair moment in the whole post is when the son is like "we should ally with Ulfric" and the dad smacks his ass to the ground and is like "we should ally with Ulfric." XD 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

The most unfair moment in the whole post is when the son is like "we should ally with Ulfric" and the dad smacks his ass to the ground and is like "we should ally with Ulfric." 

He wouldn't have slapped him, if he hadn't added that shit about him becoming Emperor 

XD He despises what the Ruby Throne represents. 
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Also XD

Hide contents

*Pats daughter on the head* "Don't do it again. Your a good little Samurai!" 

*Looks to son* SHAMFUR DISPRAY! 

Yeah, I feel like there’s a clear favorite between them. And it’s not just from the Count. I remember Dales treating him like crap too while being way more forgiving towards the sister. At this point I’m rooting for Valerius just because he’s such an underdog. :lol: Like Stannis.

Though it would be kinda funny if this post takes place after the Penitus Oculatus have uncovered whatever the family is planning and the whole reason Dales embarrassed her in the courtyard was to mess with them. XD 

• Like 1

Hide contents

Yeah, I feel like there’s a clear favorite here. And it’s not just from the Count. I remember Dales treating him like crap too while being way mire forgiving towards the sister. At this point I’m rooting for Valerius just because he’s such an underdog. :lol: Like Stannis.

Though it would be kinda funny if this post takes place after the Penitus Oculatus have uncovered whatever the family is planning and the whole reason Dales embarrassed her in the courtyard was to mess with them. XD 

I wouldn't do that off-screen XD This isn't Season 10. Not yet anyway...

Though to be fair, Dales likes anymore whose a pretty tomboy, and the Count kinda has to be extra harsh. Valerius is his second, his heir, and has more responsibilities. Valeria is just a Captain in his Guard. (though he probally had another far more important role if she wasn't being held back by her morals) 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I wouldn't do that off-screen XD This isn't Season 10. Not yet anyway...

Hide contents

Though to be fair, Dales likes anymore whose a pretty tomboy, and the Count kinda has to be extra harsh. Valerius is his second, his heir, and has more responsibilities. Valeria is just a Captain in his Guard. (though he probally had another far more important role if she wasn't being held back by her morals) 

Sure, that’s why he’s an underdog, but he still is one. XD 

Though admittedly another reason why I hope he survives is there’s another character I hope he meets later down the line. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sure, that’s why he’s an underdog, but he still is one. XD 

Though admittedly another reason why I hope he survives is there’s another character I hope he meets later down the line. 

Someone whose relationship with their sister is really shitty XD

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Someone whose relationship with their sister is really shitty XD

I’m having a hard time thinking of many major characters in the RP who do have a sister. Rebec might’ve, I think, as I believe her family was bigger than we see, but I’m not 100% certain on that.

Carlotta did, but that’s not who you’re talking about. XD There is Asgen Tyne, but his and Faida’s relationship isn’t shitty at all. Boldir thinks of Rebec like a sister, so that’s something…

Am I the only one who writes main characters that have sisters? :rofl: 

I’m having a hard time thinking of many major characters in the RP who do have a sister. Rebec might’ve, I think, as I believe her family was bigger than we see, but I’m not 100% certain on that.

Carlotta did, but that’s not who you’re talking about. XD There is Asgen Tyne, but his and Faida’s relationship isn’t shitty at all. Boldir thinks of Rebec like a sister, so that’s something…

Am I the only one who writes main characters that have sisters? :rofl: 

It's cause my sisters are enough to handle in real life XD

• 3 weeks later...

Error, magecast™ malfunction, unknown recipient of the arcane please contact Guilder support.

'Previously on Pan-National Nirnographic'

-and to this cursed land, ancient and frozen did we come through moonbeam-silk stairways. Weary did we [Levitation-glide] within our [thought-apparatus], to avoid the deathless isle-walkers ever roaming from barrow to barrow in nomadic make. Who's numbers lit the blizzard with ethereal blue, and deep sinful red.

Thereupon did we transition to [Atmorans?] primordial kingdom, one of the final survivors of [WALKING BRASS], their spears and axes could not fell the [WALKING BRASS] and they too [translation error]. The immemorial keep, who's spears once given in tokens of death to [wheel?] had been lost beneath innumerable snow. The realm is empty, devoid even of bearded faces frozen in thought. We felt deference in it's presence and left with respect inland.

Against all odds, some living yet remained in this cursed, ravaged island. In the ruins of an ancient kingdom of men; tall as the trees. As the winters ravaged deeper inland and their mammoths froze, and their hardy plants wilted. What was once a race became a hovel, retreating into the final bastion of warmth and there they dug deeply into the roots of the world. The reclusive primevals ascend from their volcanic tunnels only to hunt, in the trappings of pelt and gore. Their beards freezing instantly at the grace of the air. We avoided contact.

Then did we- [Magecast transmission failure]

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

SCORCHED EARTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCORCHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EARTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCORCHHHHHHHED EARTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think turning Valenwood into a province wide Yharnam hellhole is going to backfire in some way, but props for Baldur to come up with something so dramatic. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I guess you know who is no longer a human; she's a fly so she dosen't count as a human anymore, which means she isn't a cannibal and Mila shouldn't worry XD

She was never a cannibal. What happens beneath the Blood Moon stays beneath the Bloodmoon.

Mila has bigger things to worry about than Valga anyway. Literally. XD 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:56 AM, The Good Doctor said:

That post was actually just supposed to be the intro to a much larger one that we’re still working on. But after Colonel went all fancy boy and joined the Bretons, I figured you guys could use a reminder of what a real Red-Snow looks like. :P 

:rofl: Red snows always fancy lol and Ulrin is a legion lover o:

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee