• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

It's why I keep mentioning how she's tightly wrapped her hand with linen, she mainly get's her visions by touch. In the very first post when she was unnamed, she also glimpsed one of Dales memory visions.  

I did note the hand wraps while reading. You know what my thought was? 

"This chick punches people." :rofl: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anyway, longstory short, the people of Sutch believe executive power should be handled by the masses, not some fire ceremony, with celestial dragons making deals with tarts 

Does this mean the arc will end with Dales "oppressing" them?  

• Haha 1

Balrog looking at a female npc: I pronounce you with gay.

I'm with Doc that I wished more of these nede/minotaur descendants were talked about. I mean it's not even against canon if you consider Alessia's kid.

I love seeing Dales cold authoritarian side but I gotta be honest Balrog, I struggle to read her lustingposts. It's a mixture of cringe and wishing badass Dales was there instead XD

I noticed XD Very good post! 

I actually really liked Stentus; he was the typical sneering Imperia aristocrat, but he was stuck in a really shitty situation (Forced to go to a place like Morrowind with sub-standard conditions, and having a bunch of angry Orcs becoming you neighbor in a couple months XD I like his "sunny side" approach to politics; try to take advantage of a situation you didn't want. He handled himself very well with the Dark Elves; it'll be hilarious to see his reaction the aftermath of a fucking bloodbath he's walking into; he's actually very lucky he was away. He seemed to be favorable towards the Empress, maybe he'd go to her directly for protection when he finds out half the council was butchered? 

And yeah I loved to see Morrowind in the RP; still a shithole. We talked about this a little in our PM, but the Dark Elves attitudes is always fun to see from a distant. 

Now that Dales is trying to shape up, i'm quite interested in further developing the situation with the new Orismer, since her original attitude was basically "let someone else" handle it. She's looking for allies right now, I think she'd get along with the Orcs pretty well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I noticed XD Very good post! 

Reveal hidden contents

I actually really liked Stentus; he was the typical sneering Imperia aristocrat, but he was stuck in a really shitty situation (Forced to go to a place like Morrowind with sub-standard conditions, and having a bunch of angry Orcs becoming you neighbor in a couple months XD I like his "sunny side" approach to politics; try to take advantage of a situation you didn't want. He handled himself very well with the Dark Elves; it'll be hilarious to see his reaction the aftermath of a fucking bloodbath he's walking into; he's actually very lucky he was away. He seemed to be favorable towards the Empress, maybe he'd go to her directly for protection when he finds out half the council was butchered? 

And yeah I loved to see Morrowind in the RP; still a shithole. We talked about this a little in our PM, but the Dark Elves attitudes is always fun to see from a distant. 

Now that Dales is trying to shape up, i'm quite interested in further developing the situation with the new Orismer, since her original attitude was basically "let someone else" handle it. She's looking for allies right now, I think she'd get along with the Orcs pretty well. 

Thanks! I enjoyed writing Stentus. His original concept was a lot more ignorant and bumbling, basically a character who was in over his head and constantly getting humiliated by the Dunmer. But it felt really cartoonish and unrealistic. Just because the guy's a rich aristocrat doesn't mean he's an idiot. Why would they send an idiot to treat with the Dunmer of all people?

Stentus would've made it back in the time for the massacre. Though I don't think he would've been a target of it as he wasn't one of the plotters and is more useful alive. I made a point to generally keep his Cyrodiilic politics out of the post ( I didn't want to distract from his story in Morrowind), but he's fairly moderate compared to many of the Nibenese. Chalk it up to his proximity to Cheydinhal.

@The Good Doctor 

Said it once and I'll say it again, I think you're writing shines the absolute most when Telvanni are involved. I can never get enough enjoyment out of them.

How many years did Endar have to deal with his House trying to one up him? Did he get every last killed in ironic ways? Mer really has a sick since of humor teleporting a fellow Morrowind NPC to her doom in Vivec XD

• Thanks 1

@TheCzarsHussar

Thanks! They really are a lot of fun to write, with the possibilities being so weird and unrestrained.

30 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

How many years did Endar have to deal with his House trying to one up him?

I actually hinted at the answer to this in the intro. :D 

"nothing short of calamity could have prevented them from claiming what the ancient lords had left behind."

Then the post ended seconds before the greatest calamity Morrowind has ever known. XD Endar’s new tower of Tel Mora was ruined, and many of the Telvanni’s island holdings would get ruined as well and then raided by Argonians. A large amount of the House’s lesser members would get killed off early in the 4th era. As I’ll show in a future post, Endar would relocate to a far more isolated location in Sheogorad.

So to answer your question, he only had to deal with the constant challenges from the end of the Oblivion Crisis to the start of the Red Year. So about five years. There would be more challenges over the following two centuries, but they’d be much fewer and farther between.

30 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Did he get every last killed in ironic ways? Mer really has a sick since of humor teleporting a fellow Morrowind NPC to her doom in Vivec

He usually didn’t kill them, preferring to embarrass them instead. Only the ones who he predicted would be a serious threat were killed, and those were rare enough.

Whether he foresaw the Red Year and sent Senise to her death, or merely tried to humiliate her and happened to get her killed by mistake, I’ll leave ambiguous.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@TheCzarsHussar

Thanks! They really are a lot of fun to write, with the possibilities being so weird and unrestrained.

Hide contents

Whether he foresaw the Red Year and sent Senise to her death, or merely tried to humiliate her and happened to get her killed by mistake, I’ll leave ambiguous.

Endar moments after teaching an inferior wizard a lesson without it being fatal: hDFSUkR.gif?noredirect

• Haha 1