• Corio Adorin
    • Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Is this a player? Because I couldn't find anything about him with google.

Yea that’s the name he goes by. Crazy dude, sent me an evil monologue. He runs pug groups meaning groups anyone can join.

he’s been running them for years and leading ep in zone for years because solo players follow the Zerg and the Zerg follow groups. He lead the groups. Thus, he leads EP.

or, lead.

The main pug groups are Japanese speaking, and they listen to him and idolized him.

So that’s what I was competing against.

my biggest hurtle was convincing DC I wasn’t just there for a grudge, and then to get them to listen to me. Luckily I made a name for myself because the biggest guild in DC knew me from some of the tricky shit I pulled with scrolls on EP

That helped a ton. I mainly just made them siege more and keep EP pushed to their Morrowind gates and kept them watching for sneaky ep surprise attacks where they liked to back flag keeps at.

defending against ad and pushing EP was smart because there’s three main areas to block attacks. The gate between Ep and dc territory let’s ep block us but they can still come here. Our gate with ad let’s us block and push them.

So naturally blocking AD and pushing EP is the smart move since we can’t block ep.

AD has a bridge because they border a river and so pushing us and blocking ep is easy.

I had to piss off a buddy of mine to get them to stop pushing ad because it got us focused bu both factions but he is an idiot so it was worth it. He also left ep and was jealous people listened to me over him or the previous generals for dc.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

In terms of roleplaying, where does Bardok sit if Western Skyrim and the DC comes to blows? Will he answer his own kingship or remain in his lofty graces with King Breh'on?

Bruh if they make western Skyrim a faction I’m all over it and would likely switch. But luckily I doubt that would happen. 

But I bet western Nords because of their location go in the war as mer s for ep and dc both regularly. I see a few rpers doing this on dc side actually as Norman esque Nords like myself

Not gonna lie I got a sort of adrenaline killing old friends in Cyro xD

I like the whole great betrayer thing. Even this sweet old lady who was mad I switched sides, but she attacked me so. Rip.

And she claims I kill defenseless EP lol. My argument, if they're defenseless, why the fuck are they in PVP. Exactly why I left. 

So many times I died because EP got scared and ran when they didnt have numbers. Pathetic.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not gonna lie I got a sort of adrenaline killing old friends in Cyro xD

I like the whole great betrayer thing. Even this sweet old lady who was mad I switched sides, but she attacked me so. Rip.

And she claims I kill defenseless EP lol. My argument, if they're defenseless, why the fuck are they in PVP. Exactly why I left. 

So many times I died because EP got scared and ran when they didnt have numbers. Pathetic.

BraveHonoredGrouper-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bruh if they make western Skyrim a faction I’m all over it and would likely switch. But luckily I doubt that would happen. 

I would too but no way it happens, sadly. Best chance is if like in ten years the game isn’t making enough money anymore and they decide to do some huge faction overhaul to bring back interest. I think that kind of thing is pretty common with huge MMOs once they run long enough.

Which sucks because the main storyline is clearly leading towards a reunification of Skyrim. I’d much rather see that story.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog Sutch is in the middle of a forest, right?

The Red Forest; there's alot of mysticism involved in the place. (They cleared parts of it to build Sutch's current incarnation (mainly to accommodate the aqueduct) and the trees regrew overnight relative to the time it usually takes to replant trees)  

There's a borderline worship to it (Sutch is famed for it's bows, which they gave to the Stormcloaks when they were covertly aiding them, and the fact they were selling more then usual  of the wood to Chorrol was considered borderline sacrilegious 

Another vaguely Japaneseish aspect I added; in Shintoism, forests are often considered sacred and worshiped to a degree.  

So the ballista probably can’t get full use out of its mile-long range, can it? Or have they been able to keep the forest from growing back immediately around the city?

I imagine defending a place with trees growing right up to the walls would be very difficult. But then, the Thalmor did seemingly make it into the city before getting halted.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So the ballista probably can’t get full use out of its mile-long range, can it? Or have they been able to keep the forest from growing back immediately around the city?

I imagine defending a place with trees growing right up to the walls would be very difficult. But then, the Thalmor did seemingly make it into the city before getting halted.

I mentioned in the first post Sutch is in a clearing (a small valley), it's surrounded by forest, but there's a good part of it around the city's walls that's clearish. The reason the ballista aren't are on the main walls is that they can still fire pretty well on groups rushing to the city through the clearing.

Think Gondolin, but instead of moutains it's forests and hills 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

For the first time in my life, I know what it means to truly be triggered.

For your sanity, I changed the description from Minotaur to bull (And before they still called his children "Minotaurs" so it kinda weird) and it looks like I forgot to add a description for wings, which I did XD

• Haha 1

Almost caught up @BigBossBalrog , just gotta finish that latest post and I'll be good!

I'm of a similar opinion as Doc's when it comes to Dales and GayLady#9

:P, that is until I read some OOC. At first I honestly disliked how cocky and smug Dales was in that fight. But that's my own personality. And though Doc raised a good with Dales knowing about the plots from her agents, but they decided not to tell her based on a rumor.

So in the end, from my point of view, Dales was just being a raging cunt XD.

Was a good, long read though Balrog! Best parts for me was the flashbacks with the forest. You know I love me some dark creepy hidden stuff in corners of the world.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 10:47 AM, The Good Doctor said:

I would too but no way it happens, sadly. Best chance is if like in ten years the game isn’t making enough money anymore and they decide to do some huge faction overhaul to bring back interest. I think that kind of thing is pretty common with huge MMOs once they run long enough.

Which sucks because the main storyline is clearly leading towards a reunification of Skyrim. I’d much rather see that story.

Just imagine in a few years the overhaul the pvp, unite E&W Skyrim, Hammerfell and Highrock sack orsinium again, morrowind goes back to enslaving the lizards, the dominion fractures, they could expand the pvp with small scales wars between the provinces and prep the map for the Tiber wars

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

@BigBossBalrog Finished. Good post. :coolup:

"Some would say the Nords were Empire's strong-arm, they themselves ten fold like to pat themselves on the back. Others would bring up the Orismer"

Yeah, turd fetishists. XD Everyone else knows that the ship is kept afloat by Nords and Colovians. 

One correction, Dales keeps referring to the Colovians as 'the North', and ‘Nibenese as 'the south' but they would more accurately be known as 'the West' and 'the East'. The Colovian influence doesn’t really extend any further north than that of the Nibenese. In fact, Bruma is technically Nibenese.

Otherwise, I liked that final exchange. The Count really had me fooled. Though I am curious what his motives are. If he is against reconciliation, then does he believe Colovia can stand against the Thalmor alone? Or does he just have no hope and is ready to let it all burn? And why did he lie? He’s definitely got betrayal on his mind, but I’m curious to what end.

It sounds like these 'Protectors' she plans to instate are gonna be a return of the 'Duke/Duchess of Colovia/Nibenay' from back in the Septim days. I’d definitely be down with that.

Though the options right now are rather slim. In the RP, the Colovian lineup is:

Valerius of Sutch, not gonna happen

Quintas of Chorrol, an evil witch

Bathory of Skingrad, best choice but Celan probably won’t be down :( 

Meridius of Kvatch, a bonafide madman

Umbranox of Anvil, not actually a character yet but I imagine they’d have to be pretty strong given the location

For the Nibenese lineup, we have:

Balgruuf of Bruma, a foreigner, very controversial

The count in Cheydinhal who surrendered to Skjari, a would-be rebel who lacked the balls to follow through

The girl in Bravil, the last of a family that’s been decimated, just a child

Douar in Leyawiin, also pretty young, lacks experience and isn’t very strong, he’d better toughen up because Leyawiin’s a big first line of defense

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog Finished. Good post. :coolup:

Hide contents

"Some would say the Nords were Empire's strong-arm, they themselves ten fold like to pat themselves on the back. Others would bring up the Orismer"

Yeah, turd fetishists. XD Everyone else knows that the ship is kept afloat by Nords and Colovians. 

One correction, Dales keeps referring to the Colovians as 'the North', and ‘Nibenese as 'the south' but they would more accurately be known as 'the West' and 'the East'. The Colovian influence doesn’t really extend any further north than that of the Nibenese. In fact, Bruma is technically Nibenese.

Otherwise, I liked that final exchange. The Count really had me fooled. Though I am curious what his motives are. If he is against reconciliation, then does he believe Colovia can stand against the Thalmor alone? Or does he just have no hope and is ready to let it all burn? And why did he lie? He’s definitely got betrayal on his mind, but I’m curious to what end.

It sounds like these 'Protectors' she plans to instate are gonna be a return of the 'Duke/Duchess of Colovia/Nibenay' from back in the Septim days. I’d definitely be down with that.

Though the options right now are rather slim. In the RP, the Colovian lineup is:

Valerius of Sutch, not gonna happen

Quintas of Chorrol, an evil witch

Bathory of Skingrad, best choice but Celan probably won’t be down :( 

Meridius of Kvatch, a bonafide madman

Umbranox of Anvil, not actually a character yet but I imagine they’d have to be pretty strong given the location

For the Nibenese lineup, we have:

Balgruuf of Bruma, a foreigner, very controversial

The count in Cheydinhal who surrendered to Skjari, a would-be rebel who lacked the balls to follow through

The girl in Bravil, the last of a family that’s been decimated, just a child

Douar in Leyawiin, also pretty young, lacks experience and isn’t very strong, he’d better toughen up because Leyawiin’s a big first line of defense

I know it's technically west of the Niben River; but I thought "The North"  conjured more images of hardy Imperials in Nordface with war paint and furs XD It's kinda of a reference to the fact that the Northern Provinces in China during many peroids were lupped up as it's own distrinct cultural group like the Sutchians (The Northern Generals and there armies, as they were, always terrified the Imperial Family cause they were hardened, beared, snow covered people who had constant attacks from the border). 

Oh and 

Maggie is a Vampire but more importantly cause it's known to many, a super controversial author whose smut has angered tons of people XD Dales dosen't have alot of good choices; in terms of competence i'd put Ballin and Maggie high on the list, but they'd had quite a few detractors. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

I know it's technically west of the Niben River; but I thought "The North"  conjured more images of hardy Imperials in Nordface with war paint and furs XD It's kinnda of a reference to the fact that the Northern Provinces in China during many peroids were lupped up as it's own distrinct cultural group like the Sutchians (The Northern Generals and there armies, as they were, always terrified the Imperial Family cause they were hardened, beared, snow covered people who had constant attacks from the border). 

But that’s the Nords. XD The Cyrodiilic cultural divide is west/east, not north/south. The hardy Colovians are western highlanders, not snow-bearded Northmen.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh and 

Reveal hidden contents

Maggie is a Vampire but more importantly cause it's known to many, a super controversial author whose smut has angered tons of people 

XD Dales dosen't have alot of good choices; in terms of competence i'd put Ballin and Maggie high on the list, but they'd had quite a few detractors. 

Well, Maggie seems kind of unlikely to accept that role. I wouldn’t really even call her a great pick, just the default compared to a bunch of bad ones.

Umbranox is a non-character (I intentionally left them out of any Anvil posts so we could save the character for later). So he/she could be written as someone who is competent enough to fill the role if we need to select somebody. Brutus might also work, if he can reign in the crazy enough to give Dales a good impression.

For Nibenay, I think Count Douar is the only choice. The alternatives are a failed rebel, a child, and a foreigner who is too far away to be a useful or unifying figure.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

But that’s the Nords. XD The Cyrodiilic cultural divide is west/east, not north/south. The hardy Colovians are western highlanders, not snow-bearded Northmen.

Hide contents

Well, Maggie seems kind of unlikely to accept that role. I wouldn’t really even call her a great pick, just the default compared to a bunch of bad ones.

Umbranox is a non-character (I intentionally left them out of any Anvil posts so we could save the character for later). So he/she could be written as someone who is competent enough to fill the role if we need to select somebody. Brutus might also work, if he can reign in the crazy enough to give Dales a good impression.

For Nibenay, I think Count Douar is the only choice. The alternatives are a failed rebel, a child, and a foreigner who is too far away to be a useful or unifying figure.

Well it kinda aligns with North-West and South-East XD

But yeah; it's not a very good list, but hey...