• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bro no ass king? 

I wanted to get a character for everyone and figured that Brund and Corio were just the much more obvious choices out of yours. I can add him if you want. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck Brund and Corio, Baldur is my top contender damnit! XD 

Fine. Added. XD  But I wanna know who actually thinks that the generally tolerant, sometimes compassionate family man Baldur is more evil than the mind-enslaving, wife-raping, genocidal with a smile on his face Brund. :lol:

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Fine. Added. XD  But I wanna know who actually thinks that the generally tolerant, sometimes compassionate family man Baldur is more evil than the mind-enslaving, wife-raping, genocidal with a smile on his face Brund. :lol:

You XD 

• Confused 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

That’s just what I think. Could be way off base. Though my prediction for that hypothetical version of the story is that Rebec and Veleda would’ve somehow taken down High King Brund before Skyrim even mobilized. 

All that aside, we’ve seen Baldur show kindness and remorse at times. And if he loves somebody, he really loves them. Brund is pure chaos and evil. 

6 minutes ago, BTC said:

Anything involving souls is where my vote was going. Yornar won our because of sheer quantity. 

In terms of feats, yeah him devouring souls is about as gnarly as it gets. But something tells me that most of this list would be just as happy to do the same thing if they were capable of it. 

To me, taking pleasure in doing something evil is much more wicked than doing it out of fear or for reasons you consider justified. That’s why Brund blows Baldur out of the water in my book. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Theo Eric Cartmaned a motherfucker.

That’s why he’s up there for me. But that motherfucker was also his enemy and may have been prepared to kill him and his family. I don’t think Theo would’ve done that to just anybody for cruelty’s sake.

Darius, on the other hand, didn’t give a fuck about turning his own children into monsters, destroying their innocence, condemning their souls, and using them as pawns for whatever purpose he desired. That dude was cold. 

That’s the thing, part of him definitely enjoyed it. He just refuses to acknowledge it. In fact Brund called him out on it without even knowing when he was pissing off the roof of the palace. 

Its the same with being king

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

To me, taking pleasure in doing something evil is much more wicked than doing it out of fear or for reasons you consider justified. That’s why Brund blows Baldur out of the water in my book. 

That’s why he’s up there for me. But that motherfucker was also his enemy and may have been prepared to kill him and his family. I don’t think Theo would’ve done that to just anybody for cruelty’s sake.

Darius, on the other hand, didn’t give a fuck about turning his own children into monsters, destroying their innocence, condemning their souls, and using them as pawns for whatever purpose he desired. That dude was cold. 

He was also a vampire, which doesn’t necessarily change the magnitude of evil but makes it more expected.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s the thing, part of him definitely enjoyed it. He just refuses to acknowledge it. In fact Brund called him out on it without even knowing when he was pissing off the roof of the palace. 

Its the same with being king

We’ve gotten enough of Baldur and Brund’s thoughts to confidently say that he doesn’t enjoy it as much as Brund does. And the fact that he has remorse and is actually capable of genuine kindness, feelings that Brund has never earnestly displayed, just makes it no comparison in my book. 

Baldur can be bad, no doubt, but he’s got his good side too. Brund’s only redeeming qualities have nothing to do with morality, like the fact that he is strong and could be useful in war.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He was also a vampire, which doesn’t necessarily change the magnitude of evil but makes it more expected.

Indeed. And i don’t remember if we ever got his backstory but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that he was groomed into the man he is today just like he tried to groom his children.

Course that also doesn’t change the magnitude of what he did.