• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog @TheCzarsHussar

I’ve seen you n’wahs reading my posts. This RP’s been quiet as the grave lately, so give me some feedback, dammit! Before I burn down Kyne’s Watch!

My bad fuckass, your posts actually inspired me to finally get off my ass and start a long solo post, it's about half way done XD

At first I misread the name, like really hard and thought it was about Red-Dragon-Dude-Who's-Name-I-Always-Forget-That-Got-His-Ass-Slapped-By-Cyrus-In-Redguard. But I quickly realized that wasn't it a little further in. Narfuffin or whatever the knife ear's name was just cannot catch a break, but the plot advances intriguingly. Narmuffin getting potentially cured, and reinstated back into the Thalmor's order of things would be a giant fucking terrifying thing, especially considering there's no other heroes in sight. Unless of course Baldur truly attains the mantle he seeks, but just because a cult of jhunal preaches it so, doesn't make it so.

Your thing makes me want to see more clandestine actions carried out by Aldmeri agents outside the Dominion, I imagine they're very active in Hammerfell and 'Crydoilli' (Even though Balrog's been pretty good on the spelling :rofl:)

I hate that the RP is slowing down, possibly the most it's ever done. Because there's so much cool shit going around in the world, which itself is on the verge of constant and unceasing total war.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Narmuffin getting potentially cured, and reinstated back into the Thalmor's order of things would be a giant fucking terrifying thing, especially considering there's no other heroes in sight.

:rofl: Fucker.

But maybe Narmuffin is a Hero. XD He’s trying his best, a least.

11 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Your thing makes me want to see more clandestine actions carried out by Aldmeri agents outside the Dominion, I imagine they're very active in Hammerfell and 'Crydoilli' (Even though Balrog's been pretty good on the spelling :rofl:)

I like to think they go on fairly often. But this one was really fun to write, just because making someone as formidable as a Glenmoril surrounded by feyish nature creatures absolutely terrified of them felt like a good way to remind how scary the Thalmor should be.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog @TheCzarsHussar

I’ve see  you n’wahs reading my posts. This RP’s been quiet as the grave lately, so give me some feedback, dammit! Before I burn down Kyne’s Watch!

I like them, but there pretty bite-sized XD

Was it bad of me to assume "Bal has claimed me" means he got "booty warrior'd" in Cold Harbour 

XD In general I like the politics of the Thalmor being shown, kind of reminds me of the bureaucracy of the SS. I find it unsettling how much there spy network shits on everyone else they can casually discuss and deploy it a span of a conversation. 

And as for your other...I think you really like Spriggian's :Jack-O-Lantern:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Was it bad of me to assume "Bal has claimed me" means he got "booty warrior'd" in Cold Harbour 

Depends on how literally you want to take this comment from Clavicus Vile I wrote some time ago:

"Truth be told, I find Naarifin to be a pitiful creature with a soul that has been warped and raped to the point of grotesque. But to Boethiah and Molag, he is worth their very pride."

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I find it unsettling how much there spy network shits on everyone else they can casually discuss and deploy it a span of a conversation. 

And as for your other...I think you really like Spriggian's :Jack-O-Lantern:

Alondril is a former Blade, so he’s got a lot of info and contacts from those days as well as his Thalmor networks. He is actually the guy from my Origins posts that was captured trying to infiltrate the Crystal Tower and interrogated by Naarifin many decades ago.

And I do really like spriggans. I think they’re neat. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:
  Hide contents

Depends on how literally you want to take this comment from Clavicus Vile I wrote some time ago:

"Truth be told, I find Naarifin to be a pitiful creature with a soul that has been warped and raped to the point of grotesque. But to Boethiah and Molag, he is worth their very pride."

Alondril is a former Blade, so he’s got a lot of info and contacts from those days as well as his Thalmor networks. He is actually the guy from my Origins posts that was captured trying to infiltrate the Crystal Tower and interrogated by Naarifin many decades ago.

And I do really like spriggans. I think they’re neat. XD 

Too bad the Empire dosen't have sir GIDEON OFNIR THE ALL-KNOWING  around, I bet he could dunk there asses XD

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Too bad the Empire dosen't have sir GIDEON OFNIR THE ALL-KNOWING  around, I bet he could dunk there asses XD

"Oi, Lorgah, there ah five Thalmoh Generals in need of killin’. Each one bears a shahd we need to open back up that blasted White Towah. Which of these poncies do ya want to ’ear about first?"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

"Oi, Lorgah, there ah five Thalmoh Generals in need of killin’. Each one bears a shahd we need to open back up that blasted White Towah. Which of these poncies do ya want to ’ear about first?"

"Oh yeah, and I slaughtered a random village filled with Orcs for these key thing that leads up one of those towers, but I doubt anyone gives a shit." 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"Oh yeah, and I slaughtered a random village filled with Orcs for these key thing that leads up one of those towers, but I doubt anyone gives a shit." 

That’s some shit the Penitus Oculatus would do too.