• Brund Hammer-Fang
    • Corio Adorin
    • Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

The problem with Avitus is a wrote him cause I wanted a Legion pov character to use for Chapter 4; he's stuck in limbo cause Chapter 4 is still so fucking far away and I thought I could do a moderatley small arc for him as a start XD I'll get to him as soon as I finish Dales. And I have full intentions to finish Dales trip to Sutch. And yeah i've been really enjoying writing her. 

I think her growth started earlier, but it really developed after the Moot. Getting splattered on a mountain changes your perspective on things XD I mean she's always been super young. I think she's mostly had a good heart, and good intentions, but she's had horrible role models in the form of Krojun and Lorgar; and now that there influence is starting to wane, she's developing her own way through with the help of more positive influences; Gracchus and Baldur (and I use this in RELATIVE terms). I

I had a feeling you'd like the callbacks to Oblivion. The battle was way less impressive because of the engine but whatever XD And you caught me red handed, in terms of appearance, I directly modelled the count after Gael and Gywn (especially his mane and beard). 

And again with Amaund; about 99 percent of his appearances have been through the memories and perspective of Dales, who was a victim of abuse. Her perception of him is always going to be coloured with that fact (rightfully so to an extent), and as such she always remebers him at this absolute worst.  Even if he a truly shitty person; most people do have good qualities about him. Truly evil people exist, but I don't think Amaund was one of them.  Though he's still such a rat, i'd think most people would rather  associate with ones of those evil people XD Regardless; I thought I could use his character to further explore Dales, and humanise him, even if he's a human piece of shit XD You got to start somewhere; he could have always been unpleasent, but he still cared about his family (at first). You got to take steps to become an awful person, most people don't start out that way. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'd though you'd have more of an issue with gender bent Bran XD But in my defence; she was born with the disability, rather then pushed out of a tower.

Unless she’s secretly an all-knowing tree god with a penchant for letting everyone around her die and uncharacteristic ambitions for the Ruby Throne, I’ve got no issues with her. :lol: 

I did notice you had an Orc acting as her Hodor figure. Which is fitting except Hodor was a friendly simpleton. Orcs are more the violent sort of simpletons.

Oh and btw, if you didn't notice there was a small implication behind Dales heritage.  

Dales mother was the Count's grand niece. She's Breton (Dale's grand father married a Breton woman) but she has Imperial Blood and even a little bit of Nord in her 

XD

I did catch that. I always assumed it anyway, tbh. I doubt there are any human nobles in Cyrodiil who don’t have a hefty helping of Imperial ancestry. And Breton and Nord would be very common as well.

In fact, statistically, there should be like a 99% chance that she and every other Count/Countess has a Tharn in her family tree.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Of course Balrog voted Baldur as the most evil XD Witch made Dales take a snake!

Though that certain incident probably made Dales very upset; maybe if he hadn't been such a creep in that whole mess, Dales wouldn't have gotten her splein flattened and he wouldn't have a potential coup on his hands XD

*Dales will remember that*

*Dales lost fifty approval points*