• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Still has to read my Sutch stuff XD

I'm getting to it XD Waiting for a response from Doc, when we pick up again I'll read again.

Not putting this on Doc, it's just my process.

I am halfway through tho.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I know its kinda unfair because some of you eat up shit others write as soon as it's posted, and I used to as well, but I don't have the same motivation as back then, and if I'm gonna read something I wanna really read it, you know? 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mean, popular opinions aside, the dude definitely had rationale behind his thinking. It was dark lol for certain, but it wasn't random at all, it was calculated. That doesn't make it less evil of course but its not exactly alien. We're no strangers to genocide either. Hell Hitler wasn't even the worst we've seen historically.

I didn’t really say otherwise. I’m just memeing. XD But the point stands, regardless. And tbh the alien thing never made sense to me anyway.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t really say otherwise. I’m just memeing. XD But the point stands, regardless. And tbh the alien thing never made sense to me anyway.

Because you don't see what's "evil" the same way I do lol and it's a subjective concept, one I was never arguing for anyone to agree with.

I base levels of evil in a convo on rationale, or lack there of. Someone with little or no actual rationale is so base to be animalistic, and I don't see civilized society or humans as animalistic. When people think "demonic", it brings up similar themes. They call them foreign entities but they invoke things in a person that your rational brain suppresses. We suppress them so well that they are almost unknown to us. Things like the desire to rape or kill for greed, those are very base even if everyone experiences some small level of greed or lust.

That's what I mean by certain things feel alien to me to the point that they feel inhumane, unfeeling. The level of cruelty needed to kill a man just for what he has to me has to be pretty high and that person has to be very base. Usually they get this way through drugs and/or trauma, or some big stress on society.

Mass genocide is still pretty fuckin evil of course lol but hate or scapegoating a population, etc to reach a goal is ironically something I get. Not something I personally could or would ever do but still. It's actually why I say Stalin was far worse than Hitler. Stalin and communists caused a genocide from their incredible greed and lack of empathy for anyone. He was a true sociopath and that is the face of true evil to me. Hitler is a good runner up and the cold calculating evil that Yornar represents. Still evil, but give Maven Black-Briar the High Queen seat and I bet she could get as bad as Stalin for sure.

Hope that better explains it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It's actually why I say Stalin was far worse than Hitler.

Hitler is still pretty fucking high on the list, but I fully agree that Stalin was on a different plain of evil. You know I love me some history, Russian history included. Replace Aryan with Slavic and you pretty much have a similar picture with Stalin's period too. Except the non-Slavs where mostly accused of collaborating with Germans and exiled to Siberia, that or your friendly rural gulags. 

I just about went and wrote up another paragraph lol, but I'll say the world would have been a much better place had the White Russians (the anti-communist remnants of the Russian Empire) won the civil war after WW1. No communist repression and murder across Eastern Europe, no communist China (Mao got as far as he did with some serious Soviet aid), no powerful communist parties that nearly took over Germany before Hitler's rise to power. The fear of a communist Germany is what really helped the nazi party gain legitimate power.

Speaking of historical evil people: I remember watching part of some documentary on Mao. He was a straight up petty sadist. Any deviancy was to be punished severely. Any slight (real or imagined) was to result in the person being effectively tortured to death with him watching or at least checking in on the victim.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

18 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Any deviancy was to be punished severely. Any slight (real or imagined) was to result in the person being effectively tortured to death with him watching or at least checking in on the victim.

He sounds like a great man.

True to Caesar. :cross:

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

He sounds like a great man.

Hide contents

True to Caesar. :cross:

Mao was really petty though. When one of his closest allies indirectly and the most mild worded way said something that could be in a way be interpreted as saying that Mao was in any way responsible for the massive famine that killed millions, Mao had the guy thrown into a dark cell and left to die a slow and painful death.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Goblin Tim would be invincible if he devolved this kind of technology 

Implying that 

1) He isn't already invincible

2) He hasn't already developed that kind of technology

• Haha 2

Error, magecast™ malfunction, unknown recipient of the arcane please contact Guilder support.

---lineup, in collaboration with Dragur-Rhythm Pact. White Owl Cult's occult classic (Necromancers love it!) Druid of Unknown Origin worldwide releases this winter. The confirmed lineup, which will be magecasted™ through subsidiaries across twenty four Pan Tam-Akavir crystal pylons. The arcane expenses is made tribute by the following sponsors; Padomaic Pork Wheelpatties, Ministry of Atmoran Culture, N.O.R.D, and the fifteenth Cyrod Conclave of Guilders.

1. Druid of Unknown Origin
2. Retainers of the Psijic Wars
3. Kingly Survivor (BRIGHT-HEWER)
4. Vengeance, They-Shaved-My-Beard!
5. Heavy Meteoric Metal, Blackened Silver

~8E
YR

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
I was bored and listening to Blue Oyster Cult, did this as a joke.
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:
  Hide contents

Error, magecast™ malfunction, unknown recipient of the arcane please contact Guilder support.

Hide contents

---lineup, in collaboration with Dragur-Rhythm Pact. White Owl Cult's occult classic (Necromancers love it!) Druid of Unknown Origin worldwide releases this winter. The confirmed lineup, which will be magecasted™ through subsidiaries across twenty four Pan Tam-Akavir crystal pylons. The arcane expenses is made tribute by the following sponsors; Padomaic Pork Wheelpatties, Ministry of Atmoran Culture, N.O.R.D, and the fifteenth Cyrod Conclave of Guilders.

1. Druid of Unknown Origin
2. Retainers of the Psijic Wars
3. Kingly Survivor (BRIGHT-HEWER)

4. Vengeance, They-Shaved-My-Beard!
5. Heavy Meteoric Metal, Blackened Silver

~8E
YR

Take+this+my+dawi+_4348237e8f287766480a5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The reference is how the Dwarves in Warhammer started a genocidal war of extermination against the High Elves after they shaved the beard off their ambassador, they won XD

Most wars start over petty reasons and only serve to pointlessly throw away good lives. Not this one, though. Those knife ears got what they deserved.

• Like 1