• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So he should be higher in the list :whistling:

Make your own, then. XD The others are all still more evil in my book.

Plus Lorgar gets some insanity plea points.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

What would you take him down if he sprinkled some salt on them before chowing down. Elves aren't people! 

I mean, dude’s a werewolf. You’re seriously telling us he’s never eaten a human before?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He ate Elves out of his Wolf form XD

So did Maori and he isn’t even close to being on my list, personally. Like, I doubt he’d make top 30. Lorgar is up there because he’s a murderous psychopath. XD The elf-eating is nasty, but pretty tame compared to some of the shit others on this list have done. I also kinda chalk it up to him being an insane person rather than just morally awful.

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Why is Theu even on this list? Don't you know he's just the most trustworthy, kindly, unassuming, awkward, nonthreatening sweet old man in the RP?

:KillerRabbit:

A better question is why anyone voted for him. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Kinda funny that most people on the list are protagonists. Brund, Corio, Maven, and Darius are the only ones who were explicitly written to be against most of the story’s heroes pretty much from the start.

Hell, I’ve said before that I felt like Baldur was the closest thing to a main hero archetype in the RP. Granted, that was a while ago but I think it still holds up to a degree.

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hell, I’ve said before that I felt like Baldur was the closest thing to a main hero archetype in the RP. Granted, that was a while ago but I think it still holds up to a degree.

It's currently the darker sequel where the protagonist is weathered and more hostile than before.

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Maven's just an evil bitch for the hell of it. Theo and Yornar have reasons for their actions.

She has reasons. They’re greedy as hell, but still reasons. I don’t remember Maven ever doing anything just for cruelty’s sake in the game, and I never wrote her to in the RP either.

Our Maul might’ve been a little more on the sadistic side XD but he also had his reasons. Namely loyalty to Maven and a desire to please her. 

Come to think of it, I think Sibbi was probably worse than either in the game and the RP.

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

actually don't recall why Yornar has a snuff fetish with the elves, what's the reasoning again?

He read the Penitus Oculatus crime rate statistics. 

• Haha 2