• Corio Adorin
    • Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

But Dales was also critical in the fact that Mede focused entirely on keeping the border secure, without giving a enough attention to how Cyrodiil was being eaten alive on the inside by bandits and starvation (as depicted in Blades). To be fair to him, it's a situation I wouldn't want to find myself in. 

Yes she was, but muh Nords

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

and Doc helped too with the Eye subpart, but thank you, glad you enjoyed it XD

I think this must come in the next post I'm reading, I didn't see anything about "the eye subpart" in that first post where the occulatus guy comes in telling her about the coven.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think this must come in the next post I'm reading, I didn't see anything about "the eye subpart" in that first post where the occulatus guy comes in telling her about the coven.

Nah that's it, Dales like's calling the group "The everseeing Eye" XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

in that first post where the occulatus guy comes in telling her about the coven.

That’s who he’s taking about. I wrote him as follow up to the Trevis stuff. 

Vining’d XD 

Edited by The Good Doctor

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Poor Trevis. At least he's being honored in a way, with Dales ordering a followup investigation for his concerns. 

Which I really need to finish writing. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

He deserved what he got, he saw Baldur and didn't compliment him on his hair. Not once!

It was a dark room! He’s only human!

Not like Nahfahlaar, who shit talked it despite having superior dragon vision. And you want to name a hold after him! 

Baldur sees him for what he is XD Its not the first time someone tried insulting him for his beautiful hair. Haters. From a hater, an insult is essentially a compliment. It's like telling Rebec she has a fat ass, lol, it's true and its amazing.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Man it feels like forever ago when I read that post with Corvus. XD I didn’t realize you were so far behind, Colonel.

It has been forever, but theres not a lot of posts inbetween dude XD I was shocked when I clicked back two pages and the post said "2018"