Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

Just now, Celan said:

Dune series in development with Denis Villeneuve writing/ directing- this guy is my new best friend. Sadly it's only on Warner Brother's streaming service and I hate those piecemeal services, so I'll probably wait til they farm it out or it can be pirated. Sorry dude but just put it on Netflix or Amazon already.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/dune-series-bene-gesserit-warnermedia-streaming-service-1203238799/#article-comments

They must have alot of faith in them, in that there greenlighting so many Dune projects with him on board.

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Those humans. Tsk. Tsk. That thing clearly is trying to enlighten them about Eldritch truths. It's because of people like @TheCzarsHussar and @The Good Doctor Humanity is stuck on this  meaningless plane of existence. Such a shame. 

So you agree Flora, god of life and death granted us with the gift of undeath then? 

Good XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Honestly, this E3 was pretty weak not going to lie, besides Microsoft's conference. There was some really good trailers, but a vast majority of them were things I was already excited for, like Cyberpunk Doom, and Halo Infinite. 

The only new announcement that made me scream "WOW" was Elden Ring. And I guess Carcass and Blair Witch (which these two really show how lukewarm the other announcements were) 

Bethesda transcended boring to fucking downright awful. One of the worst conferences.   

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Bethesda transcended boring to fucking downright awful. One of the worst conferences.   

Ubisoft somehow managed to be even worse. It was almost impressive. 

I missed Outer Worlds in the Microsoft conference and I’m gonna add that to the list of things that got me hyped. The trailer put a very strong emphasis on the classic “be whoever you want, do whatever you want” RPG stuff and have a heavy New Vegas vibe. I know most of y’all couldn’t care less, but I’m excited. It’s second to Cyberpunk for me right now.

Had to wade through lots of shit, but new info on those two games plus the Halo tease are easily enough for me to chalk this one up as a good conference. There’s usually only a handful of good looking games anyway, but for me, the good this year looks very good. 

I can agree with that.  Though, most of the games I’m Interested in them are the same as last year. With exception to the next souls game and possibly the next halo game. I wasn’t excited for that last year, but now I am.

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can agree with that.  Though, most of the games I’m Interested in them are the same as last year. With exception to the next souls game and possibly the next halo game. I wasn’t excited for that last year, but now I am.

Same here. And besides Outer Worlds and Elden Ring (which I cant play XD) most of the games I’m excited for won’t be out until 2020 anyway. 

• Haha 1

Bruh so I’m joking with my German buddy telling this other chick his girlfriend is 16, and she says no she’s not because if she was, she’d beat his ass.

So I’m milking it saying you better start swinging cause that’s legal here and he got her soon as she turned 16 and he’s going along with it.

And then shit gets weird. Why? This old black dude starts shaking his head yellin “Yea yea yea it used to be 14! You’d see em in the club all the time man all the time in the 80s!”

he didn’t know we were bullshiting. Instantly awkward as fuck.