Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

As for the soldiers, that’s the same as not having the soldiers tho imo. It means they’re overextended

Means they’ve got them for a potential war, but pretty much nothing else. It seems like whether they win or lose in the next war, Cyrodiil is in for a very rough time either way.

@ColonelKillaBee

I just downloaded the game to see if there was a lore index or something. There wasn’t, but what Warp described is made clear right at the very opening. Your town is run by an Orc warlord, though he left out the detail that she is still considered an Imperial vassal. Although they so seem to be effectively independent.

The gameplay is awful so I’m probably not gonna explore any further. Definitely not tonight. 

• Thanks 1

This is fucking sad dude.

Im gonna be compiling as much info as I can from Blades for another chapter, and yea it’ll be titled Kill Shot.

Allowing religious prosecution in Skyrim is already bad but this?! This invalidates every last argument they had on the matter. Before they’d just blame Ulfric for leading to the Thalmor’s increased presence in Skyrim, even claim its only in Skyrim.

This, my nigga. Is the deathstroke.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

This is so pathetic that Bethesda had to undermine its severity by hiding it away behind the confines of their shitty phone game. I’m almost reluctant to use this info tho because I have to fucking acknowledge Blades...

Ill put a disclaimer at the beginning of it.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Allowing religious prosecution in Skyrim is already bad but this?! This invalidates every last argument they had on the matter. Before they’d just blame Ulfric for leading to the Thalmor’s increased presence in Skyrim, even claim its only in Skyrim.

What’s worse is that they’ve reached a point where Imperial citizens straight up ratting out Talos worshippers is a problem, as opposed to the Thalmor finding them on their own. So much for the argument that everything was fine and dandy before Ulfric and everyone could just pray to Talos privately. 

• Thanks 1

This all adds so much more context for the Imperial recruits saying “Ulfric has the right of it” on their way to windhelm.

Or the Imperials like that thot in the first town you go to saying they were escaping the violence. The fans tried saying that stuff was past tense. Well surprise surprise bitch, you’re wrong.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh and Balrog. For all the past debates and arguments. You sir. May sit the fuck down. 

XD 

Here, here’s your fucking chair. I’m putting you in timeout. You are done. Sit ya whole ass down:

89D66D41-81AF-4D0C-BA35-996E9B8F0352.jpeg

Says the guy whose using information from a trashy mobile game XD You are literally going through  shit and taking it up the butt from Bethesda. By doing this Colonel you have lost all your honor. 

You're just another Darkwraith nancy.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Says the guy whose using information from a trashy mobile game XD You are literally going through  shit and taking it up the butt from Bethesda. By doing this Colonel you have lost all your honor. 

We’re as disappointed as anyone that this is the way they decided to release this info, but unlike Legends, Blades was made in house by some of the same Bethesda people who have done the main games. It’s shit, but it’s still part of the series.

• Thanks 1

And as i've said last week, I really don't give a shit about the Empire anymore. I don't. But it's so sad to see you crawl through a mountain of Bethesda's jzz, cover yourself in it, and scream to the high heavens how you've found gold XDTruly sad. Perhaps I won't cross my blade with you afterall, I won't stain myself. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

We’re as disappointed as anyone that this is the way they decided to release this info, but unlike Legends, Blades was made in house by some of the same Bethesda people who have done the main games. It’s shit, but it’s still part of the series.

If this is "part of the series" then the series might as well be dead.

2b3b1d4a-d62f-442d-a378-1668550c8939.jpg

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Oooh no. No no no. NO.

If you use this completely unrelated thing as an excuse, the shame will follow you for the rest of your life. 

I'll fight him under the conditions we layed out XD But now since Colonel has soiled himsef with this...he's no longer a worthy adversery only prey. I'll be using...dex weapons.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'll fight him under the conditions we layed out XD But now since Colonel has soiled himsef with this...he's no longer a worthy adversery only prey. I'll be using...dex weapons.

Bitch bring it, Dex try hards are the main course of my diet.