Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Really loved the trilogy of Glasslands, The Thursday War and Mortal Dictata. Ghosts of Onyx was of course one of their best as well.

Some of the worst shit ever written, horrible anti Halsey propaganda I hate those books XD

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I lost my mind when I saw my other man crush Keanu up there

They said afterwards that he's a major character and recorded a ton of lines for the game. :D

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Not amazing, but bretty good overall, the MC conference that is. Now it's Bethesda's turn...*sigh*

I've only seen Cyberpunk, Halo, and Elden Ring. Was there anything else that looked good?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Beth's conference is starting...expecting some awesome Doom shit...and nothing else. Maybe Todd will redeem himself...but I doubt it.

The only realistic things I could see them announcing this year that would get me excited are a new Dishonored or a remake of any older Fallout. More likely we'll get soem updates on Wolfenstein 3, Doom, and some of the other stuff we already know about. Maybe Evil Within.

You’re on a role Doc :lol: 

If anything they made doom even better by expanding the lore in the direction they did. 

Its a classic FPS game. And a good one. Not your cup of tea? Ok but I don’t get what’s with you guys and saying fuck this or that game just because you don’t like it. 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Dude i was just messing with balrog. I've played the newer doom I think it's okay. Just prefer more than just shooting everything in sight.

Well my point still stands. I can’t tell when you’re trolling Balrog or not because it’s not exactly obvious, especially since he’s one of at least three doom fans here.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee