Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

Know everyone's talking about Doom but something about the Halo trailer actually makes me think back when we first discovered the Flood. How scary that shit was to a really young me. Trying to fight my way out and getting lost. Running low on shotgun ammo and with low health.

• Like 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Know everyone's talking about Doom but something about the Halo trailer actually makes me think back when we first discovered the Flood. How scary that shit was to a really young me. Trying to fight my way out and getting lost. Running low on shotgun ammo and with low health.

Yeah, the Flood was great. Hope they don't bring it back again, though. Would feel cheap.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sounds more like that one game that failed silently, I think called Monster Hunter. Where you hunt one player character who's some monster thing, kinda like Predator in halo custom games.

Monster Hunter did really well. I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about though but I can't remember the name. The cover had a monster footprint on it.

I think Doom can do better than that. But even if not, I wouldn't buy it for the online modes anyway.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No idea if they'll revive my favorite gaming series, but I'm willing to give them one final chance since they're remaking one of my all time favorite games, and for PC.

Same here. They've given off nothing but good signs so far. Bro, you'n me are gonna be wading through some Slayer.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Same here. They've given off nothing but good signs so far. Bro, you'n me are gonna be wading through some Slayer.

YES...

Wait, does that mean you're going PC??

If not, I'll just buy a fuckin xbox so we can play, especially if I get this job, fingers crossed.

The aim assist thing will play a big part in that too. Though I'm hopeful, apparently they maintained it for destiny to pc.

That said, maybe we don't want to play with the kb n mouse crowd for a shooter... XD Might go xbox anyway.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee