Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

It won't be out until the end of 2020. We'll both be rolling in cash by then so who knows? :P 

I'll probably be playing it on their new Xbox though. It'll probably be that system's big launch title.

Consider it done then. I'm very wary of buying one of their systems new but fuck it. For old school halo, why not.

Hell, guess that means I'll be getting an Xbone too in the meantime for the Halo Anniversary collection if they're bringing back Reach multiplayer. 

I'll get it for PC too just to enjoy the campaign in the best graphics possible on my own. But that'll allow all of us here to play together. It'll be perfect.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Bruh my brothers talking soooooo much shit :rofl: I’m about to spank his aaaaaasss.

We’re dueling it out, one game for halo 3 and reach and I’m putting them both to the most ratchet trap music I can find. I’m gonna drag my balls over his chin just like the good ol days.

Bruhhh that goes without saying! I’m gonna advertise this shit, invite your friends and family nigga, get the bbq goin!

In all of Treys short existence. He has never beat me in slayer. Never. Him and his friends only know fortnite, and call of duty black ops.

Ima Murda this lil nigglet.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Honestly looks fucking good. A mix of Slender the Arrival, Outlast, and Silent Hill. I've always been fond of the original movie. 

It does look decent but I better have a goddamn gun if I’m a cop. Tired of these limp dicked Californians in horror shit.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

It does look decent but I better have a goddamn gun if I’m a cop. Tired of these limp dicked Californians in horror shit.

This is the horror genre, decent means good, and good means fucking amazing XD There isn't another genre that I love so much that is literally saturated in horrible shitty games I take what I can get XD

You're a former cop. And the dog is a big aspect in puzzle solving, exploration, and general gameplay XD (You can even pet him in-game

"It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…

Blair Witch is a first-person, story-driven psychological horror game based on the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.

A STORY OF THE HUMAN DESCENT INTO DARKNESS 
 Experience first-hand the toll that fear can take on the mind in an original story inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.

FIND THE WAY THROUGH THE HAUNTED WOODS
With just your loyal dog Bullet by your side, navigate your way through a cursed forest that warps and distorts both time and space.

YOUR SANITY AGAINST HER CURSE
Stand against the horrors of the Blair Witch and the decaying sanity of a man burdened by his past.

HOW WILL YOU FACE YOUR FEARS?
As you delve deeper into the woods, how you react to danger and behave under pressure will ultimately teach you more about yourself."

Im seeing so much scrappy phone recorded live footage of Demons and Wizards touring.

My favorite band which is having a tour in Atlanta and the day it was announced sold out only in Atlanta. Twenty fucking years since their first album and first (and only) US tour and I cant see it. Fuck me.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Im seeing so much scrappy phone recorded live footage of Demons and Wizards touring.

My favorite band which is having a tour in Atlanta and the day it was announced sold out only in Atlanta. Twenty fucking years since their first album and first (and only) US tour and I cant see it. Fuck me.

If you’re that into them, you could try to go anyway and buy some tickets off a street scalper. It’ll cost more though.

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And the dog is a big aspect in puzzle solving, exploration, and general gameplay XD (You can even pet him in-game

The dog the dog the dog dog dog, ya see the thing about the dog is doggodoggydog