Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

You know, Balrog, as bad as things are for Cyrodiil in our RP with everyone having left, I’d have to say that the way things are in actuality is much worse.

I actually thought we might’ve gone too far with Motierre and having them be so thoroughly under the Thalmors thumb but...

Dales is sitting pretty comfortably, for now, in comparison.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You know, Balrog, as bad as things are for Cyrodiil in our RP with everyone having left, I’d have to say that the way things are in actuality are much worse.

I actually thought we might’ve gone too far with Motierre and having them be so thoroughly under the Thalmors thumb but...

That was Dales's strategy.  Drop all the baggage, consolidate their position in the Heartland, and build up as quickly as humanely possible, in infrastructure and fortifications. 

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You know, Balrog, as bad as things are for Cyrodiil in our RP with everyone having left, I’d have to say that the way things are in actuality is much worse.

All things considered, I think it actually turned out pretty damn close to what we went with. The Empire was thoroughly beneath the Thalmor’s boot and nothing that’s been written in the RP really contradicts the rule of Cyrodiil being mostly decentralized before Dales and Yornar came to power.

Bravil and Leyawiin were ruled by crime and chaos, Cheydinhal and Bruma rejected White Gold’s authority, and Chorrol and Kvatch pretty much seemed to be doing their own thing. The Mede dynasty got supplanted by Motierre, who was just a noble from Sutch who had a seat on the Elder Council and probably was little more than one of these petty warlords himself.

• Like 1