Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #36

I still don't know how you can fuck up making a video game adaption THREE FUCKING TIMES. And for such a simplistic game.  It's fucking easy. Set it in a single house. Use practical effects. Have a basic ass plot about a SWAT team being deployed to the Arkay mountains till they stumble upon a mansion that's filled with zombies and other monsters. Have them slowly explore it with escalating terror.  Give it an 80's horror movie feel. 

And it hurts so much George Romero's Resident Evil was cancelled, he would have done the material justice.

On 7/13/2022 at 12:33 AM, TheCzarsHussar said:

I mean it still does, the Big Bad isn't the source. He's more akin to it's Prophet

Kinda? Like, I suppose we really still know nothing about the shade but

everything in the story is caused by Henry… which I have mixed feelings on. Well almost everything. I think the demogorgon in season one was just acting on base instinct.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I just got through hanging out with Edward Griffin, the legend who wrote The Creature From Jekyll Island and exposed a lot of what the Fed were up to in the last century. Had him over at the house for some drinks while he was passing through the area.

We talked about all kinds of good stuff. Wars, pharmaceuticals, false flags. The guy is 90 years old and still sharp as a tack. He was a huge influence for me growing up, so it was very cool.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I just got through hanging out with Edward Griffin, the legend who wrote The Creature From Jekyll Island and exposed a lot of what the Fed were up to in the last century. Had him over at the house for some drinks while he was passing through the area.

We talked about all kinds of good stuff. Wars, pharmaceuticals, false flags. The guy is 90 years old and still sharp as a tack. He was a huge influence for me growing up, so it was very cool.

Have I been replaced by a celebrity?! The humanity! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I mean, yeah they got the getup right, but the guy they put it on? He doesn’t look like Wesker. XD 

Actually, he looks like X6-88. 

x6-88.jpg

I think he looks like black (yeah I said it...) Wesker XD

Now that I think about it, he also looks alot like blade. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think he looks like black (yeah I said it...) Wesker XD

Now that I think about it, he also looks alot like blade. 

"We’re not saying all black dudes look the same. We’re just saying that all black dudes in shades and leather trench coats look the same."

• Haha 3

We had to put down my families cat (Marmalade) tonight :( He was acting strange all week (crying, not being able to keep any water down) So we took him to the vet and it turns out he had become deathly diabetic. 

Theres was alot of debate but the key thing is Marmelade dosen't like being handled (he's fine with pets once and awhile, but stay too long he'd scratch you), and we thought two insulin injections a day would be hell for him :( He was almost 13. So we decided to put him asleep. I'll miss him so much.

• Sad 3