Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #36

17 hours ago, Celan said:

Indeed. I was stupid when I bought this new computer and got a small SSD, so my C drive will be too full if I put many games in there. I'm putting them in the SATA D drive, generally games are stored in the C drive (which is where the computer boots from and stores essential programs) and apparently mod authors didn't think someone might put game files in a different drive?? Idk.

And switching your main drive out is surprisingly a huge pain in the ass. I did it and Balrog had to do it too. I needed a third party app to do it too, so fuckin stupid. Took forever, would recommend you just have a computer shop do it if you bother to and don’t feel savvy enough to do so alone

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

There is a new lore tidbit in the recent ESO expansion that says the old Yokudan word for "elf" derives from an even older word simply meaning "enemy".

The sources implies that the Lefthanded Elves they wiped out might not have even been true elves, as the Yokudans may not have even known what elves were back then. The word would have been used for all sorts of enemies, including human ones. 

I havent played High Isle yet so I wasnt aware but that's pretty cool. I like it. Makes me wonder tho who tf they wiped out lol.

I probably wont get it until they either make it purchasable with crowns (so i can buy it with in game gold) or till the eso plus thing makes it free

59 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I havent played High Isle yet so I wasnt aware but that's pretty cool. I like it. Makes me wonder tho who tf they wiped out lol.

Probably just some Yokudan rebels who started using the wrong kinds of magic. We know how they feel about that. XD 

I doubt I ever play High Isle, myself. The story seems interesting and I like that they’re finally addressing the Three Banners War again. Nice to see a more grounded conflict and not just another weekly doomsday crisis.

But ESO doubled down on making Bretons as dull as possible, so I couldn’t get excited for an expansion that’s all about them, in a location I’ve never heard of and don’t really care about. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And play something else...*hint* 

Meh maybe
If yall can do repeats of fallout 4 and new vegas i can play eso xD
I did redownload resident evil tho

That shitty netflix show made me wanna play xD Gotta say Lance Riddick murdered that role lol, in a good way xD He was superb.

Jade tho, is the
dumbest

fucking

bitch

that

has

ever

existed

in 

fiction

ever

hope 

she

dies 

in

fire

The character that is, not the actress's fault but wow Its been a long time since Ive hated a character this much.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Meh maybe
If yall can do repeats of fallout 4 and new vegas i can play eso xD
I did redownload resident evil tho

That shitty netflix show made me wanna play xD Gotta say Lance Riddick murdered that role lol, in a good way xD He was superb.

Jade tho, is the
dumbest

fucking

bitch

that

has

ever

existed

in 

fiction

ever

hope 

she

dies 

in

fire

The character that is, not the actress's fault but wow Its been a long time since Ive hated a character this much.

For what's it's worth, I think Elden Ring has everything you love about fantasy XD

Riddick was the only good part of the entire show XD

Resident Evil Village is getting an official third person mode if your still iffy on the first person view might want to check that out. 

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Honestly, from what little I watched, the actor seemed kinda shit too. 

Felt like Lance is the only talented person in the entire thing, from acting to writing to production. I mean, his character is not Wesker in any sense, but Lance still plays him well. He deserves to be in better shows than this shit.

Which RE are you replaying? XD 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, from what little I watched, the actor seemed kinda shit too. 

Felt like Lance is the only talented person in the entire thing, from acting to writing to production. I mean, his character is not Wesker in any sense, but Lance still plays him well. He deserves to be in better shows than this shit.

Which RE are you replaying? XD 

Christopher Lee was happy (Besides the Howling My Sister is a Werewolf) with all of his many shitty movies, as long as Lance was payed well, I think power to him XD

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Christopher Lee was happy (Besides the Howling My Sister is a Werewolf) with all of his many shitty movies, as long as Lance was payed well, I think power to him XD

Let me rephrase: his talent is wasted on stuff like this. I’d say the same of whatever crappy movies Lee was in too if I had seen them.

I’d be more on board if RE was in the "so bad it’s funny" category like the original RE movies and Batwoman unlike Batoman which is a legitimate masterpiece. But the stuff with the sisters is not only terrible, it’s also too boring to have fun with. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Comment section on the new Rings of Power trailer is hysterical. XD Literally couldn’t find a single one taking it seriously.

I’ll be so happy if Middle Earth is where people draw the line on all these shitty corporate pandering cash grabs. Feels  fitting.

I already couldn't take it seriously, but school shooter looking ass Sauron deflated my brain.

• Haha 1