Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

:rofl: you’re not the only one sayin it but people using it says they’re fun.

Im mad about this tho:

https://www.cdarmssupply.com/Black-Aces-Tactical-Folding-Brace-Assembly-w-SB-Tactical-Brace_p_355.html

they had to discontinue selling this brace because it folds and was specifically for short barrel shotguns. AFT says it doesn’t count to the overall length because of the folding.

The other brace I was gonna get, people keep saying the quality is shit so I’ll settle for this:

https://www.blackacestactical.com/product-page/mossberg-shockwave-brace-system-sba3

Not a bad brace at all but I prefer the finger imprinted grip. Maybe I can replace the grip

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I’ll never forgive 18 year old me for passing up a 1943 Nazi stamped Kar 98K with the packing grease still on it. Pristine condition. Never fired. That keeps me up at night. Like for real keeps me up. I’ll never make that mistake again

Fuck:dntknw:

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Reminds me of an it’s always sunny episode 

Should've kept the painting. XD 

5 hours ago, Centurion said:

I’ll never forgive 18 year old me for passing up a 1943 Nazi stamped Kar 98K with the packing grease still on it. Pristine condition. Never fired. That keeps me up at night. Like for real keeps me up. I’ll never make that mistake again

What led to you almost getting the Kar?

Can y’all still do the @username thing to highlight someone's name when you’re talking to them? Whenever I try to submit a post like that, it results in an error message.

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme]]

I think I can fix this, but it’ll have to be tonight when I get home. But I want to know if it’s just me.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The rest of them I guess I gotta de-urbanize my speech so they’ll pay attention to shit I’m fucking saying.

I mostly just zone out when you and Balrog start speaking Japanese XD Or, yeah, when it’s technical mumbo jumbo. Or when Sunbro and Czar make a joke I don’t get.

• Haha 2