Which name is your favorite?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

They also talked about the first game having racial stereotypes, by which I guess they probably mean Fat Larry. If Fat Larry had been a redneck, would it have been okay then? Though I can kind of see this one. A sexy black vampire male would have been a great addition. At least there was Nines. :love: He was Hispanic, isn't that woke enough?

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Niggas don’t fuck with vampirism, not unless it’s to live long enough to see what future cars look like.

Some kind of Louisiana voodooy creole game would be sick as fuck, though.

• Like 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Damn. I’ve never played VtMB so the voice acting caught me off guard. That’s quality even for today, let alone back then.

It had quality facial animations for the day, too. And really, really good writing.

Just started a new Skyrim game with the intention of playing a Dragonborn character and got all the way to the guard tower, which takes a minute with how I play and found out that I still had “You are not the Dragonborn” still activated in my mod menu :wall:

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog likes the crazy blonde malkavian bitch XD 

Which one is that?

Apparently the Malkavians are also "problematic" because it offends people to present them as mentally ill. SJWs gonna ruin this game before they're done.

I did have to unfollow Annie Mitsoda on Twitter because she was going on abot all kinds of woke stuff, back when Dead State was coming out. Goddammit.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog likes the crazy blonde malkavian bitch XD 

"And we purr kitten..." 

I find it funny that their declaring the old game to be problematic when Vampire Bloodlines was one of first games I remember that let you have a same sex relationship. 

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

Which one is that?

Apparently the Malkavians are also "problematic" because it offends people to present them as mentally ill. SJWs gonna ruin this game before they're done.

I did have to unfollow Annie Mitsoda on Twitter because she was going on abot all kinds of woke stuff, back when Dead State was coming out. Goddammit.

Jeanette. I always found her creepy lol, like a vampiric Harley Quinn. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

"And we purr kitten..." 

I find it funny that their declaring the old game to be problematic when Vampire Bloodlines was one of first games I remember that let you have a same sex relationship. 

Apparently the guy calling the first one a male power fantasy is the same guy who wrote for the first game. 

The liberals got to him...

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Apparently the guy calling the first one a male power fantasy is the same guy who wrote for the first game. 

From what I've seen, it seems like the game is a power fantasy regardless of whether you're playing a male of female character. You're a mythical creature who creates thralls, feeds on people, and rises through the ranks of LA's vampire underworld. Most gameplay I've seen has been as a pretty sinister protagonist. 

Seems to me like that's the point. Does he expect people to only play as meek and respectful creatures of the night?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Thats exactly why I'm so confused. 

You're a vampire for christ's sake. It is the ultimate power fantasy, and it doesn't matter what your sex is. 

Vampires, werewolves, all of that is about power. I dont know how a male power fantasy differs from female power fantasies, maybe an emphasis on control via beauty and manipulation but that's not always the case and not exclusive to women. 

And even were there a big difference, what's wrong with a male power fantasy as opposed to some other one in the first place even if the game WAS guilty of that?

Just leave my D and B's alone, fuck. I swear they won't be happy till I tape my sack back and exclusively watch Bravo.

Skyrim Screenshots

20190323095832_1.thumb.jpg.bbc3e1cf470515c4cdd2d5677875c56e.jpg20190323095828_1.thumb.jpg.1588976e324168e3103fd98b51cc98e2.jpg20190323104616_1.thumb.jpg.74e785ab443ee0a202eae50c269c777e.jpg

Torin Snow-Strider was born in Rorikstead. When he was child his parents where killed by Forsworn raiders. blah blah, backstory backstory. lol. Thinking about starting a story based lets play on youtube, probably wont do it lol.

Edited by Centurion

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They've got fuckin Red Vs Blue on netflix now O.o How they swung that, I have no idea.

I believe it's been on there for a good few years now. I have no idea how that happened either. :lol: But I am happy for them. That shit was hilarious way back in the day.

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Jeanette. I always found her creepy lol, like a vampiric Harley Quinn. 

Oh, right. But she's... well, never mind.

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

From what I've seen, it seems like the game is a power fantasy regardless of whether you're playing a male of female character. You're a mythical creature who creates thralls, feeds on people, and rises through the ranks of LA's vampire underworld. Most gameplay I've seen has been as a pretty sinister protagonist. 

Seems to me like that's the point. Does he expect people to only play as meek and respectful creatures of the night?

Not only that, you're being manipulated by everyone. Everyone's backstabbing everyone. 

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The liberals got to him...

Him too? It's definitely Cara Ellison saying that. RPS has a whole article about how the game is weird to play for women.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/15/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-accidentally-gave-me-a-power-fantasy/

What the fuck planet did these "women" grow up on. If you don't like the look of one character, choose a different one. As a female character, you can have both male and female blood dolls. You can seduce and sleep with men and be in a quasi love affair with a woman. You feed off men in alleys, not just "hot girls in skirts." JFC, these people are moronic.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wonder which option you voted in the poll. :P 

So the thing is, I’ve been using Snow-Strider as a name for my Nord characters since I discovered Skorm Snow-Striders journal in Forelhost back in 2013 when I started playing Skyrim. Also I was annoyed when I read its first use by witch in the rp because I was going to use it :rofl:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

So the thing is, I’ve been using Snow-Strider as a name for my Nord characters since I discovered Skorm Snow-Striders journal in Forelhost back in 2013 when I started playing Skyrim. Also I was annoyed when I read its first use by witch in the rp because I was going to use it :rofl:

Huh. So there's already a character named Snow-strider in Skyrim? I made up that name completely on my own in this rp. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!