Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

54 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

A few game highlights, quick small look into what Cyrodiil is like, short vid, and no rap music XD I used some skyrim music actually, more appropriate. 

Damn, your maxed build really does melt now, doesn’t it? Those scrubs are dropping like Dark Souls hosts. 

• Haha 1

I did some tinkering with it, before I was very good on sustain, meaning I could pump heals and attack all day but damage was meh, and thats recommended believe it or not for no cp stuff, or, I could go back to melting as you said.

I compromised and dropped damage just a tad for better survivability, which I think I found the perfect balance. I can't fight all day usually but if the fight drags on that long I'm usually gonna die anyway. So, may as well lean damage and kill em quick, or hope someone comes in for the save.

Which leads to me being able to survive getting ambushed a lot lol and you get ambushed in Cyrodiil pretty regularly.

It was even worse when I was Emperor XD The buffs are crazy good, and made for a pretty epic video I got comin up too.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The friend who died or the enemy you killed?

The enemy I killed

See, he and his crew of four had been beating the shit out of me n my bigger group every time we came in contact with them to the point that they almost took some of our keeps and castles by themselves. I thought it was just because my group really weren't pvpers, just zergers, and I personally could take any one of them.

Turns out that was true XD I got into a few 1v1s with them and killed them. The first vid and first clip, he was the one I killed the most yet with his boys I cant touch him because my team just wasn't ready for em. Their sets likely aren't complete. Hell some aren't even level 50. The guys from the other factions also come here to beat on the scrubs in the pact a lot so they get caught off guard once in a while running into dudes or chicks like me.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

As if the design isn’t funny enough, it’s even funnier that that thing has spurs. Now I’m imagining it on a horse, XD one leg down to the side, another awkwardly draped over the saddle because it doesn’t quite fit over properly, and a third bouncing around up in the air like a creepy  stand-in for the torso.

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Purely out of curiosity, or more specifically because youtube reminded me about the movie, how many of yall have seen Falling Down?

Before there was Walter White, you had D-FENS. 

I’ve seen it. Didn’t really like it. What’s the connection to Walter White, though?