Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

And they were boring and ugly.

Back then the Nordic gear was said to be enchanted with the runes of the witch-warriors of Skyrim. I mean, they were like 20 pixels so we couldn't actually see that shit XD but it was far from boring. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Any armor is going to be fucked up by a poleaxe, mail, gay little fur armor, you name it.

Hey, Bretons have their plate, Imperials have their segmented armor, Nords have their mail. It was just called ringmail back then to make it sound more Nord-y.

:nono:

Now Nords have plate, which I love since they're known for being good smiths of all sorts of armors and weapons, as well as your little mails n such lol.

Best setup tho is bare chest, Conan style.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Back then the Nordic gear was said to be enchanted with the runes of the witch-warriors of Skyrim. I mean, they were like 20 pixels so we couldn't actually see that shit XD but it was far from boring. 

It loooked boring and ugly XD I don't care what the lore is lol I need to see the sexy.

I'm talking about late medieval/early Renaissance levels of plate. The kind of full plate we've seen in Morrowind, while not expressly stated, that shit had to be Breton.

More likely Imperial. They were big on plate too.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

More likely Imperial. They were big on plate too.

From what we've seen in Oblivion, the Imperials had hard-ons for northern Italian style plate armor. Although this is Oblivion, in Morrowind the steel plate armor could have been intended to be Imperial.

I'm talking about late medieval/early Renaissance levels of plate. The kind of full plate we've seen in Morrowind, while not expressly stated, that shit had to be Breton.

Old art representation isn't necessarily reflective of lore, especially when the games not focused on Nords and only really did in dlc somewhat.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Old art representation isn't necessarily reflective of lore, especially when the games not focused on Nords and only really did in dlc somewhat.

?

You mentioned Nords having plate armor, which they do. I mentioned it's more primitive than the plate armor we've seen in Morrowind, hell even Oblivion. Still like the way it looks though.

?

You mentioned Nords having plate armor, which they do. I mentioned it's more primitive than the plate armor we've seen in Morrowind, hell even Oblivion. Still like the way it looks though.

I don't even know what your point is anymore lol all I meant was that Skyrim's wide range of armor types including and especially plate maches better what was said about them in lore.

Plate armor is disgusting and you’ll never change my mind. Pole arms can suck my ass. Mail armor is boring without other things integrated with it. #keepTESarmoroutoftgemiddleages

#fuckyourobscurenoonereallycaresaboutweapons

:rofl:

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don't even know what your point is anymore lol all I meant was that Skyrim's wide range of armor types including and especially plate maches better what was said about them in lore.

Except for the absence of the unique shit like trollbone and witch-warrior enchantments.

Just now, Centurion said:

Plate armor is disgusting and you’ll never change my mind. Pole arms can suck my ass. Mail armor is boring without other things integrated with it. #keepTESarmoroutoftgemiddleages

#fuckyourobscurenoonereallycaresaboutweapons

:rofl:

Rofl then what the hell kind of armor do you like XD Mage robes? Nordic Carved is an intricate set of plate you know, and I thought everyone liked the nordic steel armor.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Except for the absence of the unique shit like trollbone and witch-warrior enchantments.

I do like these. 

Also the troll armor mod is lit, if I ever make brund he'll be wearing that.