Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Recommend this mod btw if anyone uses speechcraft:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19482

My sabrecat wasn’t doing much damage at all with the mods I have on so this is needed. Good distraction though either way and this thing is fucking fast as shit XD I love her. 

That coupled with the bard related skills make you really truly feel like a Nordic battle bard. 

Super Baldur, basically lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Things are finally looking up lol.

I start at Mercedes sometime next week, after Wednesday, haven’t confirmed exactly when yet or even what shift but I’ll probably get first.

Thatll be hard to get used to, probably should’ve said 2nd but their second shift is so late. 4-12, but it is closer to what I’m used to now. However I’m looking forward to being home at a normal time, being able to walk my dog daily, go out on weekdays more, etc. 

What did I tell you? :D Congradulations, bro. Lord knows you’ve earned this.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

What did I tell you? :D Congradulations, bro. Lord knows you’ve earned this.

Shit happens for a reason lol, truly. Every time I’ve had an upheaval here it’s been for the best even though it seemed like the absolute worst at first.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I expect videos of you shooting it in short order. :lol: 

Bruh man if all goes well and I get a permanent job this year, I’m loading up and gonna take a trip out your way and we’re gonna fuck up some legos and dry ice.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bruh man if all goes well and I get a permanent job this year, I’m loading up and gonna take a trip out your way and we’re gonna fuck up some legos and dry ice.

Hopefully I’m still here by then. lol My family are all slowly relocating to Colorado lately. Reckon I’m next in line.

On the flip side, you would definitely enjoy a trip to Colorado more than the fucking Bootheel. XD 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hopefully I’m still here by then. lol My family are all slowly relocating to Colorado lately. Reckon I’m next in line.

On the flip side, you would definitely enjoy a trip to Colorado more than the fucking Bootheel. XD 

Booooy you know what we gonna be doing if we go that way XDXD