Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Colonel: When I visit you Doc, we're getting high

Doc: I don't smoke

Colonel: I'm gonna get you high!

:rofl:

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I wonder what caused the problem in the first place, bad eggs were used in the waffles maybe?

They honestly don’t know, and think it’s coincidental.

My guess, honestly is stress. They said eating even the shittiest food suddenly shouldn’t cause it

also, I gotta take blood pressure medicine now

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl:

They honestly don’t know, and think it’s coincidental.

My guess, honestly is stress. They said eating even the shittiest food suddenly shouldn’t cause it

also, I gotta take blood pressure medicine now

In that case, maybe you should try something...lighter then Skryim or God of War to relax? Read a book, or play something that isn't so blood pumping XD I enjoy farming games when I need to really wind down.

Yea fuck that XD my blood pressures always been elevated, and it’s especially so for black men.

ill follow docs orders and get a family doctor and have them check it after all this shits over and see

if I have to so be it, maybe I just need to cut down the red meat some

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee