Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

And tbh both chevy and ford trucks are complete ass. My cousin's always talking about how good chevy is and how they "last forever" and yet he's gone through... god knows how many. Some older than me, some brand new, and without fail they all fuck up on him.

He's also got the biggest macho man complex ever, like this nigga was in his feelings because he had to ride passenger in my car when he wrecked his truck and I offered to buy him lunch. 

Why are truck owners like this XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And tbh both chevy and ford trucks are complete ass. My cousin's always talking about how good chevy is and how they "last forever" and yet he's gone through... god knows how many. Some older than me, some brand new, and without fail they all fuck up on him.

I was pretty damned happy with my Chevy. Never had a single problem from it from 2004 to 2017. Then I rolled it on some ice. XD 

• Haha 2

Just now, Centurion said:

@ColonelKillaBee damn thanks for the invite

I literally just got on to get my last stam book for the wolf’s full armor XD and to recolor my armor to match.

Didnt play a lick of eso tho I’ll be getting back into it soon.

Aint you supposed to be practicing your dodge on Souls anyway? XD 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Weirdly enough, that kinda makes me want to replay Tales From the Borderlands again. Remember the psycho pizza party where they wear people’s faces? XD 

That was such a good series XD Shame we'll never get season 2....now you've reminded me of Telltales fate :(

On the bright side, the next episode of Walking Dead is coming in January so at least we'll get the full final season.

I'm always finding new things in TW3. I threw one of those poison bombs at some bandits and one of them said "Silent but deadly!" XD

About the truck wars: My dad always drove Fords, but the asshole who ran over my little car and ruined it was driving an F150. So the karmic balance tips towards... Toyota. Yeah. I wouldn't mind owning a Tacoma, actually.

Sitting here in a winter wonderland, watching the tree limbs droop low over my neighbor's house from the ice. More exciting than my usual weekend. XD 

• Haha 1

If I had to buy a truck, all I know is I wouldn't buy Ford... no offense Centurion XD :P Would only buy Ford if I regularly needed to haul boulders and didn't mind having to likely replace parts/the whole vehicle after regular use. But they do have more torque.

But for general light hauls like helping bitches move furniture and banging em in the back afterwards, Chevy. Not gonna last as long as a Tacoma but you can at least do some actual work with it lol and it looks better.

Though if I lived in Texas or somewhere where a lot of offroading was necessary, Tacoma. They're better for that at least.

35 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If I had to buy a truck, all I know is I wouldn't buy Ford... no offense Centurion XD :P Would only buy Ford if I regularly needed to haul boulders and didn't mind having to likely replace parts/the whole vehicle after regular use. But they do have more torque.

But for general light hauls like helping bitches move furniture and banging em in the back afterwards, Chevy. Not gonna last as long as a Tacoma but you can at least do some actual work with it lol and it looks better.

Though if I lived in Texas or somewhere where a lot of offroading was necessary, Tacoma. They're better for that at least.

Honestly, a Tacoma, a Silverado, and an F150 are all gonna be fine for off-roading and for hauling anything that’s not your trailer house. At the end of the day, the most important difference is that Chevy owners get pussy. Ford owners get buttfucked by their uncle Rick. In a cabin. In Gatlinburg. A lot.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, a Tacoma, a Silverado, and an F150 are all gonna be fine for off-roading and for hauling anything that’s not your trailer house. At the end of the day, the most important difference is that Chevy owners get pussy. Ford owners get buttfucked by their uncle Rick. In a cabin. In Gatlinburg. A lot.

And since Celan isn't in the market for pussy, Tacoma will do XD 

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m living proof that your statement is entirely wrong

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m living proof that your statement is entirely wrong

It’s not an exclusive statement. Chevy owners do get pussy. That doesn’t mean Ford owners can’t, but it’s probably in spite of their truck rather than because of it.

And when you get back to the mainland, I’d steer clear of Tennessee or any uncles named Rick. 

• Haha 2