Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

Btw fighters guild plot twist and mq plot twist were so predictable. What? The funny sounding creepy groundskeeper of meridias city was Meridia??? Waaaaah??!

What? The creepy magic wielding cat lady in the fighters guild that can summon bound ghosts was really the traitor?

27BE0EBF-ED4C-429A-AF32-325E0779EBE5.jpeg

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It’s only fair that we monitor the thread so as not to trigger our moderating team with Fromsoft speak, especially since she so kindly keeps talk of her devil worship and propaganda to herself so as not to trigger certain members of the admin team.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s only fair that we monitor the thread so as not to trigger our moderating team with Fromsoft speak, especially since she so kindly keeps talk of her devil worship and propaganda to herself so as not to trigger certain members of the admin team.

Cthulhu Fhatan....

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So I’m not the only one thinks it’s on purpose. XD I’ve been like 99% sure ever since he trolled the Fromsoft community with the detailed fake Bloodborne 2 news. Balrog is more conniving than he lets on.

Whatever do you mean dear friend...

My shitposting here is much more subtle. I don't want to unleash the monster :chaos: