Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, I hate the "god of schemes" angle they decided to fill because "god of rape" was too edgy for a mainstream mmo title. His scheming wasn't even good, he almost got outschemed by Mannimarco. Boethiah, Mephala, they fit the bill much better imo. 

Barbas was a way better villain. XD They do more with Mephala down the line, though, so maybe you'll like that. I think that the Daedric War plotline that spans the DLCs is way better than the MQ anyway. You've already done some of it with Morrowind and Clockwork City. It continues in Summerset, though I believe some of the dungeon quests are somewhat related to it as well.

And yeah, Mannimarco was a prick, but I was really bummed that he lost so utterly to Molag Bal. Would've been a really cool story for the main villain to actually be the guy who one-ups the daedra lord for a change. Though I guess that would've been hard to reconcile with the main series where Manni clearly doesn't have that level of power (when we first meet him. He obviously surpasses it after becoming a god).

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Barbas was a way better villain. XD They do more with Mephala down the line, though, so maybe you'll like that. I think that the Daedric War plotline that spans the DLCs is way better than the MQ anyway. You've already done some of it with Morrowind and Clockwork City. It continues in Summerset, though I believe some of the dungeon quests are somewhat related to it as well.

And yeah, Mannimarco was a prick, but I was really bummed that he lost so utterly to Molag Bal. Would've been a really cool story for the main villain to actually be the guy who one-ups the daedra lord for a change. Though I guess that would've been hard to reconcile with the main series where Manni clearly doesn't have that level of power (when we first meet him. He obviously surpasses it after becoming a god).

This does kinda help the whole pathetic mannimarco thing in Oblivion, lol you'd be reduced too if you got your cheeks clapped by the King of Swing.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This does kinda help the whole pathetic mannimarco thing in Oblivion, lol you'd be reduced too if you got your cheeks clapped by the King of Swing.

Not so much the badass Lich King who used the Numidium to become a god in Daggerfall. I still don't fully understand how the three depictions of his character fit together.

Molag Bal is a joke tho... like, yea he's powerful and his realm is scary. That dark segment actually took me by surprise a bit lol, gave me ptsd flashbacks from Senua XD 

But man, that realm was easier to get into than a five septim whore. We went in and out, back and forth, side to side, up and down all up in that bitch more times than I can count. And then there's codsworth. 

I guess because Molag Bal wants mortals to wander in to be trapped, but that makes him super vulnerable. It's how a whole daedric prince AND her city got shoved up his ass and he knew nothing about it. Like.... Nigga.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Not so much the badass Lich King who used the Numidium to become a god in Daggerfall. I still don't fully understand how the three depictions of his character fit together.

I don't fit that one with this one at all. To me that's the alternate dimension one we perceive as a celestial body in the sky, perhaps in all realities now, and our specific reality gets the bitch one that never got to Numidium because Talos beat him to it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don't fit that one with this one at all. To me that's the alternate dimension one we perceive as a celestial body in the sky, perhaps in all realities now, and our specific reality gets the bitch one that never got to Numidium because Talos beat him to it.

Everyone got the Numidium briefly during the Warp in the West. That's why every ending to that game is canon in some fashion, including the one where Mannimarco got his hands on it and finally got to become a god. Now he exists as the Revenant, the Necromaner's Moon. I guess shit-tier King of Worms Manni gets to exist at the same time since the dragon broke and the realities where he didn't get the Numidium also occurred.

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Everyone got the Numidium briefly during the Warp in the West. That's why every ending to that game is canon in some fashion, including the one where Mannimarco got his hands on it and finally got to become a god. Now he exists as the Revenant, the Necromaner's Moon. I guess shit-tier King of Worms Manni gets to exist at the same time since the dragon broke and the realities where he didn't get the Numidium also occurred.

I know the lore. The way I understood it was because time was broken, multiple people of different timelines were brought together, adding to the confusion of events, and when it was over, the timeline was patched together and so some things were true despite the conflict and meanwhile others disappeared entirely.

So while "everyone got it", the way its described it reads like certain people got access to numidium in their respective timelines once everything was said and done. 

So we're basically saying the same thing. The alternate dimensions are perceived in multiple ones because of the time patch after the dragon break was healed.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well. If I ever decide to play, at least I don’t gotta be an anime character. Tho I probably never will

You should it's great fun, and the monsters are all awesome. It isn't even that animeish, they basically westernised it with World, although it's quirky.  If you don't like the big swords, you can always use the chaingun XD

source.gif

The animations are something else

bW1YY9-BfcIGq3skdbHQQtNCepZnAoCFdJ6DKOqe

I mean, she's supposed to be "Mother of Morrowind". She needs some more curvature to be mother of anything bruh. That's why elves have a low birthrate, their babies are malnourished and their mothers have no birthing hips! Those suckers come out thin because the canal's too damn narrow!

9 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mean, she's supposed to be "Mother of Morrowind". She needs some more curvature to be mother of anything bruh. That's why elves have a low birthrate, their babies are malnourished and their mothers have no birthing hips! Those suckers come out thin because the canal's too damn narrow!

I guess you wanted a more Gywnevere look? 

gwynevere-princess-of-sunlight-large.jpg