A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Or you can try beating Ludex Gundry XD

Nigga shut up.

Now onto more important matters. This picture of a tranny in drag, and on the left an Imperial Legionnaire.

1.thumb.png.42a8eac47bff1d35a70b4625e4c12981.png

XD Was demonstrating to him how you can hide whatever actual gear you're wearing with an outfit instead.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

41 minutes ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

But it's a gun, and mostly we have been referring in general not specific weapon types. Plus by GA state law rifles aren't even referred to as rifles, but referred to as "Long Guns." Which just sounds so fucking stupid. Also I know late response, but I have been at my others house for like four days.

To the bolded- No. Just no.

To everything else- I understand that, I was just commenting that here anything not a machine gun or a shotgun refereed to as a “gun” gives me a conniption.

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Room.

Gotta change my answer. That is the greatest lovestory/action film of our time. They even included "the gay" and it wasn't cringy. Unlike Lord of the Rings XD 

Anyway yea, this is my favorite movie. Definitely recommend it, @The Secret Sunbro

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

because the dude roasted him in his resignation letter)

No he didn’t. You’re projecting because you hate President Trump. General Mattis was respectful in his letter. Him being honest and claiming to disagree with Trump on foreign policy is not a roast.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

and is going to fire him instead

General Mattis said he would stick around until the end of February to give the administration time to find a replacement. If Trump already has one lined up, one who will actually work with him on his goals, it makes sense to go ahead and bring him in. Trump being petty is when he insults people, which he’s done to many of his leaving cabinet members. He didn’t do that here.

• Like 1