Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ima be gettin like you soon, I’ve been on nothing but water, meats, egg and cheese for four weeks now, losing weight crazy fast and been staying around 1300 calories all week, running and lifting weights. Gonna get in the best shape of my life. 

Lol I haven’t drank water in a week, alcohol and Mt. dew are fueling me. Been eating like shit, lazy as fuck, putting on some fat. But somehow I still go out and perform.

Fuck:dntknw:

So after three years of waiting...Visage finally came out. It's a horror game that was claiming to be P.T Spiritual Successor... and it's super successful in that regard. If you wanted P.T to be a full game, this is it, it's super good so far XD Atmosphere is out of this world, and it's very scary. You guys should check it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/594330/Visage/

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What’s PT?

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Playable Teaser of Silent Hills, remember? Kojima and Del Toro we're working on it. You thought it was scary all those years ago XD

Nah it’s Physical Training! Every morning at 06!

• Haha 4

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Playable Teaser of Silent Hills, remember? Kojima and Del Toro we're working on it. You thought it was scary all those years ago XD

Nigga you expect me to get all that from PT?? XD be more descriptive.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Boardwalk Empire spoilers.

Holy shit! Commodore is an evil son of a bitch but that last hoorah of his was badass. So Jimmy has his lapse of reason and chocking out his mother and here comes the fucking Commodore with a spear and charges Mr. WW1 vet who is almost three times his younger.

Commodore isn't gonna let gillian get chocked to death, spears Jimmy in the back and fucking overpowers him for a time before getting stabbee in the gut with a trench knife. Good riddance you pedo piece of shot, but can that was badass.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Besides, I never got to play it, no idea if it was scary but Doc said it was so I trust it is, which is why I wanted to try it.

It is literally the only game I’ve ever played that made me uncomfortable after putting the controller down. And I’ve played some pretty intense VR horrors since then.

Pause menus are supposed to be a safe space! :( 

19 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It is literally the only game I’ve ever played that made me uncomfortable after putting the controller down. And I’ve played some pretty intense VR horrors since then.

I played with a friend once and mid way he was like "Dude, this fucking looks like my house!" And he was so scared later he had to sleep in the same room as someone else XD Can hardly believe it was only one bloody hallway and yet it was scary XD

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I played with a friend once and mid way he was like "Dude, this fucking looks like my house!" And he was so scared later he had to sleep in the same room as someone else XD Can hardly believe it was only one bloody hallway and yet it was scary XD

It was great. Wish it came in VR. :lol: Or that it was still available at all since I didn’t get my PS4 until long after it went away.

It may have been short, but it’s what convinced me that all you MGS fans weren’t just blowing smoke when y’all toted Kojima as a sort of mad genius.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dead space got rid of safe menus too

According to witnesses, Amy Schumer and whoever that other actress is, asked cops to arrest them, got ties gently put on their wrists, and were hamming it up with the cops. It was all for show. Which pretty much says it all.

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

According to witnesses, Amy Schumer and whoever that other actress is, asked cops to arrest them, got ties gently put on their wrists, and were hamming it up with the cops. It was all for show. Which pretty much says it all.

:( :( :( 

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dead space got rid of safe menus too

It was different. With Dead Space and Dark Souls, you know the menus aren’t safe because they don’t really pause the game. It adds tension to the gameplay but it wasn’t played for scares.

PT’s menus did “pause” the game and so were technically safe gameplay-wise. It lulled you into a false sense of security, but eventually out of the blue, the game would break the fourth wall and this demonic voice would start talking to you, the player, while the game was paused. It only happened to me once or twice, with no obvious trigger or timer that caused it, which honestly made it much spookier.

So it was still “safe” in terms of you not being able to die (far as I know), but the game finds a way to ruin that safety. You might pause it thinking you’ll get to catch your breath, only to get fucked with even harder.

• Like 1