Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

Fuuuucckkkkkkk. Fucking fuck man! It’s 5 in the fucking morning and Me and this chick are in the middle of pound town and her friends come over and start knocking on the door. “Name, we want to go home” won’t leave us alone. Fuck my lifeeeee

Fuck:dntknw:

Direwolf names are Aela, Luna, Geralt, and Silver Bullet who belongs to my friend, needed to borrow his male to get my own for puppies. And Geralt now gets to clap all the cheeks. XD 

Rex is Reptar of course.

Wyverns are Sahloknir and Fafnir

My beaver is Sigourney XD kudos to anyone that gets it. Hint, Ripley.

My Stegasaurus is Lego My Stego, the rolly dinosaur with the mace tail is Mace Windu and haven't named the rest yet. 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.05.23.98.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.05.48.05.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.05.57.75.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.08.18.97.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.09.32.58.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 11.45.45.84.png

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Direwolf names are Aela, Luna, Geralt, and Silver Bullet who belongs to my friend, needed to borrow his male to get my own for puppies. And Geralt now gets to clap all the cheeks. XD 

Rex is Reptar of course.

Wyverns are Sahloknir and Fafnir

My beaver is Sigourney XD kudos to anyone that gets it. Hint, Ripley.

My Stegasaurus is Lego My Stego, the rolly dinosaur with the mace tail is Mace Windu and haven't named the rest yet. 

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.05.23.98.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.05.48.05.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.05.57.75.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.08.18.97.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 02.09.32.58.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.10.07 - 11.45.45.84.png

Alien series

It’s just a term for southern rap basically, “trap” is a run down house people use for drug dens. They don’t just exist in the south but we coined the term since druggies literally get trapped there turning tricks for drugs or turning out hoes for sex.

I don’t care what no one say that vid was raw, I even timed it so when Wakka says “it’s a party it’s a party it’s a partayyy”, the direwolves charge that dinosaur straight off the fucking cliff with no hesitation :rofl: 

And when he says “the club goin stupid, when I ‘Oh leh do it!’” My one wolf’s spinning around on the Dino spikes and looks funny as shit.

Now I do actually watch your videos Colonel, from what I heard I thought trap was another new genre. Doesn't sound like the rap played in Macon XD

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t care what no one say that vid was raw, I even timed it so when Wakka says “it’s a party it’s a party it’s a partayyy”, the direwolves charge that dinosaur straight off the fucking cliff with no hesitation :rofl:

Yeah that was hilarious and awesome.

• Like 1