Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You know what the best part of 76 is, it made Molemen fucking canon XD John's right, there real! And there going to take over!

Isn't that basically the tunnelers from FNV Lonesome Road?

As for graphics, don't know what people expect from an MMO. Not even a major MMO, just this thrown together trash.

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Isn't that basically the tunnelers from FNV Lonesome Road?

As for graphics, don't know what people expect from an MMO. Not even a major MMO, just this thrown together trash.

These ones look like legit mole people XD

Apparently I did some digging. The specs we're for Xbox One scorpio, and they we're forcing 4k (which is why sometimes it ran at 9fps). And it was for the indoors only, apparently it looks great when exploring. I guess it could have been a wonky glitch. 

Ubisoft has been good and bad in the past. I hate their Uplay shit, but Odyssey is a legitimately good RPG, with different playstyles and personalities, multiple endings, and choices with major consequences akin to Witcher or the older Fallouts. I don’t think it even belongs in the Assassins Creed series, tbh. It’s a straight up Greek mercenary RPG. I suspect they only kept it as part of that franchise for the sales.

47 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ubisoft has been good and bad in the past. I hate their Uplay shit, but Odyssey is a legitimately good RPG, with different playstyles and personalities, multiple endings, and choices with major consequences akin to Witcher or the older Fallouts. I don’t think it even belongs in the Assassins Creed series, tbh. It’s a straight up Greek mercenary RPG. I suspect they only kept it as part of that franchise for the sales.

I've never had a problem with Uplay, but I think there track record the last five years have been quite good. Alot of really varied and fun games. (For Honor, Siege, both AC O's,) 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Alyssa Milano took a break from fucking every baseball player in the land of irrelevancy to protest against Kavanaugh and Trump, lol.

She was on Meet the Press on Sunday. :S And we're supposed to take the media seriously and stuff.

53 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Lol, anytime I see that name I think about how my dad told me I need to be careful and slow down or I’ll end up like Kavanaugh :rofl: that shit killed me. 

I doubt he even drank that much, it's just he had to be destroyed.

Well I would not want to be a guy in the current climate. There are harpies out there who will try to ruin you just to get ahead in their own careers or for jollies. All this "believe all women" crap... no. PSA, there are a lot of lying, conniving bitches in the world.

But maybe it's my cult training that says so

I’m not worried about these hoes, I already went through life knowing most of them aren’t worth trying to keep and will ruin your life if you let them. Only difference now is that the craziest ones announce who they are with their politics and are easier to avoid.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It doesn't have to be someone you're with personally. I honestly wouldn't want to work with women in a large company any longer, where HR fires first and asks questions later. Companies are really lawsuit-averse even if there's no merit to accusations.

3 hours ago, Celan said:

It doesn't have to be someone you're with personally. I honestly wouldn't want to work with women in a large company any longer, where HR fires first and asks questions later. Companies are really lawsuit-averse even if there's no merit to accusations.

That is true but even so, I’m golden. Not to toot my own horn or anything but every job I’ve taken I have enough people to back me up against some thots sexual harassment claims, especially my bosses. I’m really not worried.

Cult of personality, baby. Besides, if I grab Er by the pussy, everyone knows it was consensual.

edit:

if i we’re in a more liberal area I might be more worried. Hell I’ve been “sexually harassed” more often than I’ve ever hit on anyone here. Southern women are something else.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It can happen to anyone though, and even if you prove your innocence your life could still be ruined. It's particularly scary for college campuses, where due process has been gutted by Title IX, but discrimination law is extending the same hysteria-first atmosphere into workplaces. Women aren't immune, but men are most at risk.