Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

36 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So the Embargo for Fallout 76 lifted...it looks bad. Really bad. And not just gameplay wise, but it seems Beth sacrficed alot of graphical fidelity for multiplayer. Fallout 4 looks a thousand times better.

That looks more like someone turned the graphics down to the lowest settings. I also doubt they would have such bad graphics as the top settings. Poorly optimized to run those top settings I can however buy. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

That looks more like someone turned the graphics down to the lowest settings. I also doubt they would have such bad graphics as the top settings. Poorly optimized to run those top settings I can however buy. 

No the screenie was taken at a press event with no graphical options, that's how it looks. The indoors anyways, hopefully the outside look as lovely as it did in the trailers.

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Okay fucking huge red flag

This is like when Namco Bandai said the Prepare to Die edition of Dank Souls for PC might have "some problems at launch" and it turned out to be one of the worst PC ports of all time. Not touching this with a ten foot pole.

This part however is pretty telling. I mean, I wasn’t gonna get it already but I don’t buy incomplete games so even me in alternate universes are like “Nah nigga, miss me wid that bullshit Todd.”

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No the screenie was taken at a press event with no graphical options, that's how it looks. The indoors anyways, hopefully the outside look as lovely as it did in the trailers.

That’s crazy, either they had a weak ass machine or they downgraded hard.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Must be some graphics bug. The lighting looks like the lighting effects was turned off and the brightness turned to max. And I doubt they can do graphics worse than Fallout 3/New Vegas level. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This part however is pretty telling. I mean, I wasn’t gonna get it already but I don’t buy incomplete games so even me in alternate universes are like “Nah nigga, miss me wid that bullshit Todd.”

If I ever buy it, they really need to delay the game, I don't think it's ready. It coming out next fucking month.

Anyways...at least the media impressions are quite positive so far. Easy Allies, one of the few ones I follow, made an impressions video here. Worth a watch. 

PCgamer also did a really good one

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-12-most-surprising-things-we-learned-by-playing-fallout-76-embargoed

My friend, against my advice, pre ordered it for the Beta, so i'll give it a spin when I go over there XD I'll report on it.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Alot of kids who want Fallout but multiplayer XD According to my friend, all the kids at his brothers school are only talking about Fallout 76.

The next generation is lost man. At least I managed to instill some good sense in my brother, he was shitting on it before I was.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The next generation is lost man. At least I managed to instill some good sense in my brother, he was shitting on it before I was.

Beth knows, no matter what the hardcore fandom thinks, this kind of thing is going to print them money XD

I remember when Bethesda had the "good guy" reputation. I miss them.

41 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Beth knows, no matter what the hardcore fandom thinks, this kind of thing is going to print them money XD

I remember when Bethesda had the "good guy" reputation. I miss them.

We’ll see. It works for games established as dudebro multiplayer games but I don’t think we’ve seen a traditionally single player game be made into a major and strictly multiplayer game before.

At most maybe it was a tacked on feature.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We’ll see. It works for games established as dudebro multiplayer games but I don’t think we’ve seen a traditionally single player game be made into a major and strictly multiplayer game before.

At most maybe it was a tacked on feature.

Elder Scrolls Online :rofl: That ended up pretty good?

All my real life friends are hyped as fuck for 76 and I’m just mind numbed by it. The worst the thing about it tho is they know I love fallout so every single one of them is like “Broooo I can’t wait to play Fallout with you!” And every time I’m like, “Wellll your gonna have to quit waiting, because it ain’t gonna happen”

Fuck:dntknw:

41 minutes ago, Centurion said:

All my real life friends are hyped as fuck for 76 and I’m just mind numbed by it. The worst the thing about it tho is they know I love fallout so every single one of them is like “Broooo I can’t wait to play Fallout with you!” And every time I’m like, “Wellll your gonna have to quit waiting, because it ain’t gonna happen”

XD dudebros man. And because they don’t get it they probably think you’re just being stuck up.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD dudebros man. And because they don’t get it they probably think you’re just being stuck up.

Yep. They are like “how can you already not like it! You don’t even know anything about it!” And I try to explain it and they just don’t get it so I quit talking about it and let them continue to smash their last two brain cells together

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Normally that’s me somewhat but I’ve already heard what I needed to hear about it. It’s a worst case scenario situation here.

Only way it could be worse is if they made the official trailer with an Eminem soundtrack and and announced battle royale mode.

• Thanks 1