Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #16

Share your opinion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of these polls?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Rockstar confirmed in a Dutch interview that on top of the many new regions they’ve made for RDR 2, every region from RDR 1 will be part of the game’s map as well. This game is gonna be enormous.

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9ks3e1/entire_map_of_rdr_to_be_in_red_dead_redemption_2/

HOLY SHIT. My hype has been somewhat muted because I always suspected it would get delayed. Now that we’re two weeks out the hype is all catching up with me. Especially this news 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BTC said:

HOLY SHIT. My hype has been somewhat muted because I always suspected it would get delayed. Now that we’re two weeks out the hype is all catching up with me. Especially this news 

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Would’ve been so much better on my pc.

Gonna be in The Box in Louisiana from October 24-November 22 so yeahhhh the delay doesn’t really effect me right off the bat and by the time I get back it won’t be fresh on my mind lol

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Gonna be in The Box in Louisiana from October 24-November 22 so yeahhhh the delay doesn’t really effect me right off the bat and by the time I get back it won’t be fresh on my mind lol

It’s not getting delayed. I was just saying I expected it to, mostly over the summer, so I never really got hyped for it. But now that we’re under a month out the hype is really building now

Hell, that’s why I changed my profile picture lol

Edited by BTC

1 hour ago, BTC said:

It’s not getting delayed. I was just saying I expected it to, mostly over the summer, so I never really got hyped for it. But now that we’re under a month out the hype is really building now

Hell, that’s why I changed my profile picture lol

I’m talking about PC delay, I know how Rockstar is

Fuck:dntknw:

42 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I did get a “presidential alert” but it just said “This is a test”. 

Yeah that's what I mean.

There are people on Twitter raging about it, calling it "rape." I'm not joking.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Well I sure as hell didn’t consent. Though I’ve been raped by so many ads over the years that I barely even felt it.

Big Brother. It might be funny if he does some dick jokes, but I would be uncomfortable if my leader could send me instant texts on my phone wherever i am without my approval.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Big Brother. It might be funny if he does some dick jokes, but I would be uncomfortable if my leader could send me instant texts on my phone wherever i am without my approval.

It's an emergency alert system. We get them for weather already. My phone was bleating all day during the hurricane rains.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

:rofl: Yeah that’s totally what this is. Not like we’ve had amber alerts for over a decade or anything. In fact, doesn’t Canada have them too?

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: Yeah that’s totally what this is. Not like we’ve had amber alerts for over a decade or anything. In fact, doesn’t Canada have them too?

We have Amber Alerts, and Extreme warning alerts.

There's a difference between alerts and a system were the president can just text the nation. I think people are overreacting, but I would still be weirded out if Trudeu could just text shit to everyone with the click of a button.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

We have Amber Alerts, and Extreme warning alerts.

There's a difference between alerts and a system were the president can just text the nation. I think people are overreacting, but I would still be weirded out if Trudeu could just text shit to everyone with the click of a button.

It’s an emergency alert. Not a text system. You are one of the people who is overreacting.