Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #15

To battle!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You're to hold a bridge against an enemy army. What do you shout at them?

• You shall not pass!
    • I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    • Ni! Ni! Ni!

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Be nice if he took a page from Theodore and shared a bit. XD Literally every POV character I have has been running around looking like a beggar for like a year now irl. 

I know right? Baldur isn’t near as generous as Theo. Theo opened his home and his wine to the Tynes. And if they needed any clothes, he would’ve got them some! Baldur on the other doesn’t do anything except make them swim in freezing water and have people beat them

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BTC said:

I know right? Baldur isn’t near as generous as Theo. Theo opened his home and his wine to the Tynes. And if they needed any clothes, he would’ve got them some! Baldur on the other doesn’t do anything except make them swim in freezing water and have people beat them

Boldir can be stronger than Baldur but no one's lookin better than Baldur if I can help it XDXD 

Though the tattoos Ysana put on him probably make him look like one BAMF.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BTC said:

I know right? Baldur isn’t near as generous as Theo. Theo opened his home and his wine to the Tynes. And if they needed any clothes, he would’ve got them some! 

He actually did!

"You'll find a garden beneath the northern tower, though what ingredients it has I cannot say. Our current court wizard is less alchemically inclined than his predecessor," Theo said. "But I can guarantee your weapons and armor will be repaired or replaced. Anything else?"

Theo fucking pelted the Tynes with gifts. I loved it. XD 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In fact Ysana will probably throw her new clothes whether she wants them or not.

Gosh. There are so many interactions I wanna have in Kyne’s Watch that it’s damn near impossible to include half of them. This place is like a roleplayer’s fairground.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

He actually did!

"You'll find a garden beneath the northern tower, though what ingredients it has I cannot say. Our current court wizard is less alchemically inclined than his predecessor," Theo said. "But I can guarantee your weapons and armor will be repaired or replaced. Anything else?"

Theo fucking pelted the Tynes with gifts. I loved it. XD 

Lol whoops, shows what I know XD

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Boldir can be stronger than Baldur

Oh shit, I just realized I was gonna make a joke about the last Boldir post. How he survived Marawihk and Stuhnwihk, but that there was no way he would make it through Johnwick

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Cool so my job cancelled because mandatory evacs are starting tomorrow at 12pm.

Thinking I'll need to leave sooner then rather than later. Was leaving tuesday at night but if traffic is bad i might leave tonight. Gotta see what they say about traffic.

Not sure coming here is the best idea either, but we'll see how it goes. :lol: The Weather Channel was actually telling people to keep going and not stop in Charlotte or Raleigh.

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If Boldir survives his trials, he'll get plenty of new digs ;) Especially if he Killed Death in the final trials but obviously he wouldn't bother with that.

Mila would've gotten some neat digs for becoming a grim one's squire but obviously she's not interested in that. Course, all she'd have to do is ask uncle Baldur nicely, or Ysana.

*adjusts glasses* Digs= domicile, abode, crib. I think you mean duds.

This has a funny intro, though the guy a crazy accent. Lives in Denmark apparently.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I ain’t even read the post about the cool Redguard or the last three in the Fallout RP yet. No way am I gonna let your disgusting Orc smut anywhere near the top of my reading list!

Bookmarked. :whistling:

• Haha 1