Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #15

To battle!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You're to hold a bridge against an enemy army. What do you shout at them?

• You shall not pass!
    • I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    • Ni! Ni! Ni!

46 minutes ago, Celan said:

Wuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt

Did I not hear oodles and oodles of shit about how no Nord would ever fuck an orc?

Lol I didn't say no nord would fuck an orc :P Just probably not most, not willingly anyway.

Besides, they probably have some double standards for men doing the fucking lol. So it's lore accurate :P :P 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, Celan said:

Uh huh. I don't want to hear ANOTHER WORD about Moth or Ghorbash.

But Celan, ok... this is different...

My crushes are on chicks :P Plus, you know about my crush on Steel-Heart. AND, I even said Mazoga was cute once... before the trials anyway XD 

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

tumblr_o5wsvnm2me1si144oo1_1280.jpg

American Politics 

Anakin is the one who kills children onscreen, and the other is an evil overlord who does some pretty nasty stuff too :D Better yet, there the same guy..which sends another message, there may look different on the outside, but there ultimately the same.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anakin is the one who kills children onscreen, and the other is an evil overlord who does some pretty nasty stuff too :D Better yet, there the same guy..which sends another message, there may look different on the outside, but there ultimately the same.

;) bingo

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

;) was considering actual Baldur discovering his grandads somehow. Would match Rebec’s priest robes.

On top of his Ancient Nord armor and his Nordic carved armor? At this point the dude is going to have as many clothes as a Breton :P 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, BTC said:

On top of his Ancient Nord armor and his Nordic carved armor? At this point the dude is going to have as many clothes as a Breton :P 

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He already braids girls hair, it's about time he got his closest of different outfits XD

XD I mean, he is a king :P I think I have a cool way to tie it in to the orc stuff. And there's at least no fur in it.

Course I do have the one pic where he's in full Nordic carved so I'll still have him use that. Maybe this will be ceremonial.

45 minutes ago, BTC said:

Be nice if he took a page from Theodore and shared a bit. XD Literally every POV character I have has been running around looking like a beggar for like a year now irl. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Be nice if he took a page from Theodore and shared a bit. XD Literally every POV character I have has been running around looking like a beggar for like a year now irl. 

If Boldir survives his trials, he'll get plenty of new digs ;) Especially if he Killed Death in the final trials but obviously he wouldn't bother with that.

Mila would've gotten some neat digs for becoming a grim one's squire but obviously she's not interested in that. Course, all she'd have to do is ask uncle Baldur nicely, or Ysana.