Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #15

To battle!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You're to hold a bridge against an enemy army. What do you shout at them?

• You shall not pass!
    • I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    • Ni! Ni! Ni!

11 minutes ago, Celan said:

What does EA have against salad?

Bear with me.

So most salad is healthy, right? And it tastes bad so generally speaking, the only people who are gonna eat it are the ones trying to be healthy. Healthy people spend more time outside, statistically. And you know what you almost never find outside?

Lootboxes. They want us to buy more lootboxes.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

https://stefankoidl.artstation.com/

Love this guy's illustrations, so creepy. Especially the ones from a Chernobyl Horror Story

https://stefankoidl.artstation.com/projects/LPb95

https://stefankoidl.artstation.com/projects/LPb9r

Those are awesome!

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll be taking those hurricane shots right with ya Centurion

We’re fucked and I have no idea where I’m going. I’m broke as fuck right now too, with a dog in tow.

It looks like this is going to be a North Carolina storm primarily. I've heard about hurricane impacts in Charlotte, not sure I can picture it. I bet the grocery stores are already bare today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Those are awesome!

It looks like this is going to be a North Carolina storm primarily. I've heard about hurricane impacts in Charlotte, not sure I can picture it. I bet the grocery stores are already bare today.

Hopefully not, but I'm glad you're not on the coastline at least. If it goes straight like they think right down the middle between the states and stays at category 4, my house will be non existent.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll be taking those hurricane shots right with ya Centurion

We’re fucked and I have no idea where I’m going. I’m broke as fuck right now too, with a dog in tow.

I read the first line and got hype. Then I read the rest...

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hopefully not, but I'm glad you're not on the coastline at least. If it goes straight like they think right down the middle between the states and stays at category 4, my house will be non existent.

Hoping for the best brother!

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dude didn't we have this exact conversation a few years ago, and you we're so convinced your doom was at hand you told some people about your RP plans XD You we're perfectly fine then, and you'll be perfectly fine now, don't worry so much :)

That was different, my family was tripping talking about they were gonna stay, and it was a category 5 super hurricane at the time. But at the time the path wasn’t very clear so I had no idea what was gonna happen and people were willing to risk it.

This one is definitely gonna hit us and my family knows it so they’re bouncing so I don’t gotta stay.

I just gotta find somewhere to stay but unless it curves up my house will be gone, it’s a mobile home dude. 

Im gonna be stressed for a while. I won’t be dead, worst case scenario I’ll take a road trip with Simba and live out the car for a few days.

Path could still change but what they're saying is that it will make landfall at Wilmington as a category 4, then actually strengthen and turn west. So Charlotte could have it bad. We don't get the initial landfall but we get the loop around with winds and flooding.

I'm planning on staying, but if I get the go-ahead from work might just head north to my mom's in PA. Unfortunately the plant is likely to keep working right up to the zero hour so I don't have a lot of choice but to stay.

Yea I’m good, my family’s not trying to stay so there’s no reason I can’t leave. I’m gonna try and leave Tuesday night but it could be as late as Wednesday night which should still be fine. I work at a plant too but they’re better with letting us go for weather since they know people will just not show up otherwise lol. 

They're saying it could be the strongest hurricane to hit North Carolina ever. Whoa.

Calling for tropical storm force winds in Charlotte, but it looks like the worst will be flooding because they expect it to be pretty slow and basically sit over us for 24-36 hours.

My brother's hurricane prep: "A bag of chips and a six pack." So yeah. He's on his own.