Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

Onto the post itself (smut aside....) 

I don't feel their quite there, but dysfunction starts brewing with miscommunication. People need to be honest with each other, and so far, I think it might be becoming a problem soon if they don't work things out.  Rebec is traditionalism versus Baldur's pragmatism also seems to be what's causing alot of the friction between them. He's willing to whatever it takes to win, Nordic customs be damned (he already proved that on the moot by getting Dales to be his goblin minion 

XD) Which is ironic considering he's trying to bring a resurgence of Nordic customs back to Skyrim XD In anycase, they don't seem, to be in dire straights relationship, but it could get to that point if they keep miscommunication. 

*My shitty opinion based on watching Doctor Phill, my own messy breakups, and all the romance manga i've read in the last decade* 

• Like 1

Anywho, that post was emotional torture for me lol so that portion served to ease the tension which to me was needed oh so very much. 

I’m very glad they finally were able to address the elephant in the room so to speak, even if they probably do argue more in the future. At least it won’t get so bad, hopefully. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Onto the post itself (smut aside....) 

Hide contents

I don't feel their quite there, but dysfunction starts brewing with miscommunication. People need to be honest with each other, and so far, I think it might be becoming a problem soon if they don't work things out.  Rebec is traditionalism versus Baldur's pragmatism also seems to be what's causing alot of the friction between them. He's willing to whatever it takes to win, Nordic customs be damned (he already proved that on the moot by getting Dales to be his goblin minion 

XD) Which is ironic considering he's trying to bring a resurgence of Nordic customs back to Skyrim XD In anycase, they don't seem, to be in dire straights relationship, but it could get to that point if they keep miscommunication. 

*My shitty opinion based on watching Doctor Phill, my own messy breakups, and all the romance manga i've read in the last decade* 

That’s what they were addressing ;) 

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Then again, I used to consider their...foreplay (Which if I recall was alot of slapping and swearing at each other), mutual abuse so what do I know XD

I think you’re confusing them with Ulfric and Veleda :rofl: I still remember how confused you were when she burned him.

I think you’re on point though for what you said, but possibly missed where they started addressing those issues just before the smut lol.

Baldur admits that the kingship went to his head, that it was about control, and that whatever the cost, he seeks to win, which has its problems.

Rebec suggested they work together on a boat while discussing these things, and even agreed to take a more hands on role to advise the navy, which Baldur thinks fitting as a priest of Kyne. 

So now she can be more involved without being Queen. And now that he knows that she didn’t like being left out, while simultaneously not wanting responsibility of queen, he can come to her more about these matters without feeling like he shouldn’t have to in the first place since like Boldir, he thought she wanted nothing to do with any of it.

And she doesn’t, but the cats out the bag anyway now and no spouse likes being left out or ignored.

So this post wasn’t about just showing what their issues were, it was also about showing how they’ll finally get past it.

• Like 1

XD I mean, they were busy so...

And Mila is... well...

Who here really thinks she’s gonna waste time cleaning and changing diapers so these two can bang, shoot the shit and make boats?

She STILL HASNT STARTED HER SQUIRE WORK :stare:

Anyway, it was a good post. If you want my thoughts on the Red-Snow drama, I refer you to the portion where Boldir shows up and basically says them. XD

The part when she gets back made me happy. It does look like there’s gonna be a good effort to make things work better going forward. And personally, I’m glad to see Rebec taking a role in leading again. Part of me wishes she was still the admiral. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

They want someone to watch Ragna for them and Mila didn’t even come up. :( 

Rebec already said her piece on that. Being entangled in a Daedric scheme to end your life doesn't look good on a nanny resumé. XD

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Celan said:

Rebec already said her piece on that. Being entangled in a Daedric scheme to end your life doesn't look good on a nanny resumé. XD

In her defense, Baldur ain't squeaky clean in that regard either. But fair enough. XD Carlotta would've been a perfect choice, though.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

In her defense, Baldur ain't squeaky clean in that regard either. But fair enough. XD Carlotta would've been a perfect choice, though.

Please don’t remind her XD thank you

Also, I’m not sure about converting my brothers wife into a nanny. Seems a bit degrading.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

@Czar,

Interesting little excerpt. Read a little like it came from a history book until the part where it talks about Theu specifically. Speaking of which, has Theudofrid been carrying this thing around all along?  O.o

Slightly more Nordic admittedly XD 

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Don't become a deadbeat parent like Dales XD

Rebec almost okie doked the fuck out of Baldur XD paying child support, getting brought to court about the time she head butted Baldur, and if she mentions Ulfric?

Sued for defamation.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nothing degrading about taking care of a kid. Though yeah, if they want a house cleaner, maybe they should buy one from Eilif. XD 

That, is a GREAT idea! Hey Celan, lets do that! :D 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@Czar,

Interesting little excerpt. Read a little like it came from a history book until the part where it talks about Theu specifically. Speaking of which, has Theudofrid been carrying this thing around all along?  O.o

Lol nah, he's been using a more traditional staff. Keep in mind this was forty odd years ago.

Thanks by the way!

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@Czar,

I actually really like the idea of writing what I had in mind as if from a historical tome. I've continued that idea, thanks man I think I'll both enjoy writing this more and convey it better!

• Like 2